Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loz222

Why post constant stories about how much they miss Florida, fitness updates and packing if they’re not going to show anything of the actual holiday? Wish they would either put some effort in and vlog it it all or piss off altogether

Reactions: 3

hels52

VIP Member
How 😬 are these
The same year after year they might as well just repost last years pics and save their battery life. They never do anything different. Don’t get me wrong I love Florida but did it 2 years running and made me realise there is other places in the world I want to see. They think they are privileged and above everyone cos they go every year and like to rub people noses in it. I don’t feel the need to share my life on fb

hels52

VIP Member
They only celebrate her birthday. Does his birthday mean nothing or is he such a creep and he is scared if he don’t she will leave?

OrlandoJonesy123

Chatty Member
It’s okay for him to have PDSD and can’t leave the house but if it to go Florida /travel he has no pdsd sorry but I don’t give a shit about his fake mental health !
Unfortunately most people just take the piss with PTSD, stress, depression, mental health etc these days. Easy to claim you have one, or all of these things and get an easier ride in life. Most people self diagnose themselves. Feeling a bit down? I've got depression. Worried about a job interview? It's playing havoc with my anxiety. Bit busy at work? I'm stressed and I'm mentally struggling. What they forget is all of these things are just natural and everyone has them and feels like this at some stage/s in life. Some people just get on with shit though and are not complete wimps. Some people are just very good at playing the victim.

Strange how it only seems to affect certain things. Can't go to work but can go on numerous holidays. Clearly stress and PTSD just picks and chooses when it wants to rear it's ugly head. How convenient.

P.S I do feel for anyone who genuinely does have issues. Mr Lanyard is not fucking one of them.

• Heart
It is very strange to go from all over live videos, competitions, vlogs - to literally disappearing, but Mrs GB seems to just post occasional insta posts to keep the dream alive. Where did he? He wasn't even on any photos from their last holiday, which is really weird!! Anyone whats gone on?

pauljohns2011

Chatty Member
I bet they do go and we will see the usual Virgin Atlantic arse kissing, a gloating vlog featuring Ace Ventura clips (a fucking gain), a thousand you're beautiful Bink Binks and then fuck all else. Can't wait.
it will just be the travel day and bumming virgin Atlantic (no dell they still won’t upgrade you to upper class) they don’t really do vlog series anymore. 1 or 2 is about it

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Reminds me of when I used to say I’m only going out for a few quiet ones and then end up trying to avoid the guy taking nightclub promo pics at 3am.

• Haha
Also can someone help me understand how del says he is known as the king of screams?

I don’t think he understands that if you have a nickname, it’s generated by other people and not something the host has devised.

the king of dossing or begging would probably be the most appropriate

• Haha