Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hammerstone

VIP Member
Things must be serious, we've not even been treated to the obligatory holiday build up of some lame exercise routine in a kitchen

• Haha
Reactions: 4

PJones

VIP Member
Anyone can haggle with a TA doesn't mean they received anything more than others.
I could ring up and say I want this and that, give me your best price.

Babyshark

VIP Member
God they’re embarassing 😳
and the need to show the treat bags they’ve made up for 4 members of the crew. They’re not doing that for the crew, they’re doing it for the “aw you’re so lovely” comments online

Emmy79

VIP Member
DAS is so widely abused. I saw another vlogger claim it because they have a bad back and can't wait in queues, yet can go on rollercoasters, walk around with a backpack on all day, and then at locations without any disability type scheme filming themselves waiting in queues for attractions over an hour plus without issue.
Is this Fanny Dalimores weird little mate?

So Get Beggy are in Disneyland Paris and the Sunflower Lanyard is on and off when it suits!
He will definitely not get the disability pass in DLP as they require proof! Unless he's tagged onto someone with it!

Hammerstone

VIP Member
they promise this big comeback all the time. Disney vlogging is actually dead. Over saturation.

least of all investing anytime in this pair who barely get beyond the travel day with any vlog series they have ever done. I don’t know how they ended up with such a following!?
To be fair if you have a little look at the following it’s fairly obvious, it’s like an online village of the damned.

• Haha
“Bink Bink, fetch my teddy out of my luggage! I see a great photo opportunity here”

I am surprised he is not thanking the air port for opening up a special lane just for him and all his sunflowers.

• Haha

hels52

VIP Member
So they going to florida again. Must be doing something wrong cos I work full time so does hubby and we cannot go away 3 times a year.

• Wow

Parker123

Doesn’t make any sense to me.. the family especially would you not be posting and tagging Get Binky, if you’ve just won a holiday ????!!! Or at least Get Binky posting it, it’s all very suss and defos must be fake! I thought rockstar bingo was just what Del called the quizzes not another company haha 😂

deejvillage

VIP Member
I know I've asked this before...but are we sure Del isn't a voice over guy on ITV? Every time I hear the blokes voice I swear it's Del, we need him to introduce something with the word volcano in it then we would know!

deejvillage

VIP Member
I’ll summarise with my observations

- we are too lazy to actually edit our things so have cut more corners
- thanks to visit Orlando for eventually buying my sob story.
- what do you do for full time work if this is something you fit around your hectic schedule Del? 🤥
My take is that they will release the vlogs we are contractually obliged to and that's it!

Can't be arsed to raise awareness now they have got their freebies!