Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hels52

VIP Member
It’s still there
---
She really has put some chub on and she reminds me so much of a cabbage patch. So if she has put loads on so has he. That’s y he is off social media…. He cannot fit in the lenses and that’s just his gob and tongue
---

Yep he is huge needs to check his cholesterol
---
This was a year ago. So he either has over active jaw or he is trying to replicate the marshmallow man from ghost busters
Sorry pic from a year ago gone

• Wow
Reactions: 1

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Most work places only allow certain annual leave of work
Don't think Del works (outside of raising money and awareness for charity where he selflessly rides rollercoasters and helicopters in the sun for good causes) and Jen is now her own boss on a MLM scheme.

I never knew this what does she do ?
It is some sort of diet pill / laxative I think. She posted it on IG and there is a screenie on the Disney Vloggers thread yesterday

Last edited:

Emmy79

VIP Member
Krispy s’mores another vloggers boiled my piss she had twins last year maybe that’s why no vlog
Yeah, they featured in Nathan Stakers DLP vlog when she was pregnant but they have been to WDW since but didn't vlog.

They have very little online presence yet were gifted lego by shop disney a little while back, they showed it on insta

teamonster

Chatty Member
Not been on this thread before but I was absolutely disgusted to see her posting a video of her son in the ambulance being rushed to hospital. What sort of mother thinks to film this let alone post it.
Wait, what? Is this in the wrong thread or have I missed something completely??

Ladysarah123

VIP Member
Just seen a post on their FB group asking where they are as there’s been no content for ages. Of course the textbook defensive responses but some funny ones in there too with sly digs 😂

Will & Lelly were mentioned above… they’ve also disappeared big time the past few months. And anyone remember ‘Krispy Smore’? Another vlogging couple who are on the Where Are They Now list.

Maybe Florida vlogging just isn’t that popular any more 🤷🏻‍♂️
Krispy s’mores another vloggers boiled my piss she had twins last year maybe that’s why no vlog

Minerva13

He said about that ages ago though (I watched the video when he said about it and haven’t watched them for years 😂 thought some other awful thing had happened to them since :unsure: or are they just reusing the same thing to seem more dramatic and interesting

hels52

VIP Member
No idea! He has fallen off the side of the earth. On here someone said something about benefits/sick note. They have been quieter. Not that I'm complaining, just seems out of character (the get beggy character)
Willnlelly went quiet and then 2 copy them all the time. Do not have an original idea of their own