Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hels52

VIP Member
I think at this point, they’re basically not vloggers. That previous trip was a vlogging disaster and if shows how lazy Del is with the channel
I agree he is very lazy. Does not work and get everything handed to him on a plate. Hopefully they are done with it.

Reactions: 1

JessieB

Chatty Member
Already !
Ffs it's the 6th November, Christmas in our house starts the first Sunday in December when we go to buy the tree but then it doesn't go up til a few days later. Each to their own I suppose but I think putting up your tree this early makes Christmas less special, I'd be sick of seeing it come December.

hels52

VIP Member
No amount are brown nosing will get him a flight upgrade. What do they do with their points

hels52

VIP Member
What's a MLM scheme? Also someone mentioned slimming pills. Is she selling that shit? I must have missed that. Although I often skip their insta stories
She took this stuff when she was dieting and now sells it. They are a con because you have to be on a diet for them to work lol

Attachments

Kikidoyouloveme

Meh , isn’t that the outlet ? She’s spent a few bucks on Christmas and Easter scented hand gels - not quite the flex the dickheads are striving for 😂😂😂

CrinkleCut88

VIP Member
Haha exactly. There’s no content - that was a bullshit post to try and keep them relevant.

His post about taking a break blah blah is basically him saying he can’t be arsed any more. And the ‘projects running in the background’ probably translate to them going to Tesco to get some shopping, or Jen having a s**t. Basically more bullshit to disguise the fact they’ve knocked it all on the head.
Thought he did it all to raise awareness for charity 🤥

hels52

VIP Member
im Sure they would have been brown nosing VA on Instagram if they had been upgraded. So probably not. I wouldn’t want to have to deal with them near me on a flight - I think I’d end up saying ‘ahh I’ve seen you guys on YouTube - you’re ‘get wanky’ aren’t you?’
They would be considering the weight on the plane. So it was even probably sat him in the middle lol

hels52

VIP Member
One thing they cannot blame it on under active glands. They have to realise there mouth is not a gland lol