Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And of course, liked by Themepark Wazza
He’s been trying to get cosy with them for years. He had to pick sides back when there was Shaun and that whole Saturday club they had. As soon as that collapsed he started licking their asses. Never got him far though

Reactions: 3
Screenshot_20231001_182220_Instagram.jpg

What in the name of Jesus has this post got to do with #Virgin #virginatlantic etc
..... other than tagging looking for a freebie #noshame more like

• Sick
Reactions: 2
Did they fly upper?, that swing chair is in the clubhouse at Heathrow?, I certainly hope they didn't get gifted an upgrade!

Reactions: 1
She really needs to stop with the child hairstyles. They don't suit her and she looks ridiculous

View attachment 2484993

What in the name of Jesus has this post got to do with #Virgin #virginatlantic etc
She looks well fat in that pic. She thinks she is so special flying upper. Well lady Iv been doing it for years and don’t get to Beggy for it or do I need to make out I’m better than anyone else.
---
View attachment 2484993

Her trousers are filthy also looks like she has bird tit on them

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she seriously think she looks cute and sexy in those buns
---
Did they fly upper?, that swing chair is in the clubhouse at Heathrow?, I certainly hope they didn't get gifted an upgrade!
If they did we would all hear about it 😂

Didn’t she have her hair done before the holiday? Why does it still look tit and have all of that re growth still showing?

Didn’t she have her hair done before the holiday? Why does it still look tit and have all of that re growth still showing?
She thinks she is a fashion icon. Double chins and thunder thighs are the look.

• Haha
Has their Instagram always just had her name on it? Or is that a recent change so it’s just her on there now?

If social media is affecting him that much then they needs to stop vlogging, stop posting on various outlets and just enjoy holidays. Yes it means they will have to pay for everything but welcome to the real world

He's disappeared because of all the backlash over the sunflower lanyard and what about the cinema he was going to rent etc, people have seen through him, their channel is dead. They probably think they can revive things with Jen as the face of get Binky....

Reactions: 4