Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They probably paid for it themselves. It was the most expensive cabana and they sell out fast. They are like the lodge twats think people believe them
na,he’s been sucking up to someone called Meg who’s part of the Sea World media team for a few years now so it would have been gifted or heavily discounted

Reactions: 2
na,he’s been sucking up to someone called Meg who’s part of the Sea World media team for a few years now so it would have been gifted or heavily discounted
I’m positive it was at least planned. They had one in aquatica and probably v/bay….. I cannot see the point of them as I like to be out in the park and on the rides

Reactions: 1
Something we have noticed is that they only post content when it is benefiting them.

The 2 Barbados wedding vlogs were in collaboration with Sandals so they had to post. The rest of the series probably wasn’t so they weren’t arsed with finishing it. Then there are click bate videos in the hope of going viral like the Florida swing video. Anything else ‘ad gifted’ is only posted because they have to

• Heart
Something we have noticed is that they only post content when it is benefiting them.

The 2 Barbados wedding vlogs were in collaboration with Sandals so they had to post. The rest of the series probably wasn’t so they weren’t arsed with finishing it. Then there are click bate videos in the hope of going viral like the Florida swing video. Anything else ‘ad gifted’ is only posted because they have to
Gifted

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
They sucked up to the media woman at Seaworld so they’ve had aquatica, sea world, discovery cove and Busch gardens all for gratis.

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Aquatica
Discovery Cove
Sea World
Busch Gardens

All for free. "Gifted"

Who knows what else they've had for free or heavily discounted on this trip. Just becoming a bunch of scroungers now.

Truly baffling they’ve only posted a small amount of content (if you can call it that) about the things they are compelled to, due to being gifted. Bit odd no Disney or universal posts. I wonder why…..a mystery of our times. I’m also guessing the sunflower awareness isn’t needed now they’ve been gifted things

Reactions: 5
Truly baffling they’ve only posted a small amount of content (if you can call it that) about the things they are compelled to, due to being gifted. Bit odd no Disney or universal posts. I wonder why…..a mystery of our times. I’m also guessing the sunflower awareness isn’t needed now they’ve been gifted things
still not been gifted the upper class flights with virgin yet either 😂

• Haha
Can see the begging letters now

Dear Sir.

Iv been diagnosed with being clinically obese and my wife has been diagnosed with uglyism. We don’t know how much longer we have left but it’s our dream to scrounge tickets to your park. We don’t work and we rely on gifts to survive. This is a dream of ours to visit yearly till the end.

• Haha
  • Heart
They were on my flight home yesterday from MCO.

As I walked in to the plane, there they both were - talking "anxiously" to the cabin crew...not sure if they had first class or were trying to get their way into first class.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
They were on my flight home yesterday from MCO.

As I walked in to the plane, there they both were - talking "anxiously" to the cabin crew...not sure if they had first class or were trying to get their way into first class.
Did you notice if he was wearing the sunflower lanyard?, probably talking a load of guff about his "fear of flying" and general anxiety and social media presence 🤣(use that loosely this trip) to try and butter up the cabin crew hoping for an upgrade

Reactions: 1