Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm yet to be convinced that a UK disney vlogger (can't really call them that now as it seems they have an embargo on content) isn't running away from lifes problems. The checklist is usually

- "Friends" appear to be other vloggers/internet people rather than what I would take as being friends..school..work..etc..
- Overly childish actions
- Constant need to show off, to cover up some turmoil or current life issues which actually are really bad
- Weight gain
- Inflated egos and delusions of grandeur

Reactions: 3
That equipment is just a gimmick. Just join a gym and do some classes. People who exercise at home always fail because the novelty wears off, drag your arse to the gym 3 times a week. Funny that weight loss product seemed to have vanished from her ads

Reactions: 2
That equipment is just a gimmick. Just join a gym and do some classes. People who exercise at home always fail because the novelty wears off, drag your arse to the gym 3 times a week. Funny that weight loss product seemed to have vanished from her ads
Think she did join a gym. It’s hard work lifting that membership card lol

Reactions: 1
One thing they cannot blame it on under active glands. They have to realise there mouth is not a gland lol

I bet they think they are so clever with all those videos and put together. But some of the shots don't even line up?! 🙄 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Do what makes you happy.

Eat. bleeping. Loads. (By the looks of things).

Is Del off camera inflating her with air via a foot pump.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That's not mak8ng him happy. His eyes are dead
---
That's not mak8ng him happy. His eyes are dead

They really think they are something. Lady muck more like dog tit. Been travelling upper for years it’s nothing special now if it was emirates I would be impressed
---
So Del is back at work?
Yes ugly has put him to work. He has to hoover and wash the pots so he can get his pocket money

Last edited: