Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope! I saw the pair of them as I was next to them at the gate, their travel cases emblazoned with wank "get binky" stickers. The flight was delayed by three hours (didn't leave until 9.45pm!) so I was pretty fed up by that stage.

No lanyard as far as i could see....just the biggest gut this side of the Atlantic ocean, I did look for the lanyard but no sight when i saw them again in the plane.. unless of course he cracked it out as he was turning the corner to speak with the cabin crew, wetting his eyes for good measure before the sob story. That lanyard is a glorified prop to get what he wants!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nope! I saw the pair of them as I was next to them at the gate, their travel cases emblazoned with wank "get binky" stickers. The flight was delayed by three hours (didn't leave until 9.45pm!) so I was pretty fed up by that stage.

No lanyard as far as i could see....just the biggest gut this side of the Atlantic ocean, I did look for the lanyard but no sight when i saw them again in the plane.. unless of course he cracked it out as he was turning the corner to speak with the cabin crew, wetting his eyes for good measure before the sob story. That lanyard is a glorified prop to get what he wants!
That’s why he don’t want to be on camera. The wife lens is not big enough

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They were on my flight home yesterday from MCO.

As I walked in to the plane, there they both were - talking "anxiously" to the cabin crew...not sure if they had first class or were trying to get their way into first class.
im Sure they would have been brown nosing VA on Instagram if they had been upgraded. So probably not. I wouldn’t want to have to deal with them near me on a flight - I think I’d end up saying ‘ahh I’ve seen you guys on YouTube - you’re ‘get wanky’ aren’t you?’

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I avoided them like the plague to be honest, I hurriedly took my place in economy before they asked if I knew who they were

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can’t see why Del would wear the lanyard anyway when there’s nothing wrong with him.

It’s funny how selective the lanyard appearances are. A few people I’ve seen wearing them at work wear them at all times, because I guess that’s the whole point of it all. I imagine eggs were worn at Disney ramping up the DAS use though
---
Eggs? Typo 😂

Last edited:
im Sure they would have been brown nosing VA on Instagram if they had been upgraded. So probably not. I wouldn’t want to have to deal with them near me on a flight - I think I’d end up saying ‘ahh I’ve seen you guys on YouTube - you’re ‘get wanky’ aren’t you?’
They would be considering the weight on the plane. So it was even probably sat him in the middle lol

Can’t see why Del would wear the lanyard anyway when there’s nothing wrong with him.

It’s funny how selective the lanyard appearances are. A few people I’ve seen wearing them at work wear them at all times, because I guess that’s the whole point of it all. I imagine eggs were worn at Disney ramping up the DAS use though
---
Eggs? Typo 😂
The worst part about him using them last time they went, he was giving them out like free candy to anyone (who didn’t ask) which defeats the whole purpose of having them. He simply sees it as a skip the queue and get “special” treatment, when it’s supposed to benefit those who’s lives can be hell on a daily basis. Don’t even get me started with the whole fake “handing one to Mickey” stunt they pulled last time

Reactions: 4
The worst part about him using them last time they went, he was giving them out like free candy to anyone (who didn’t ask) which defeats the whole purpose of having them. He simply sees it as a skip the queue and get “special” treatment, when it’s supposed to benefit those who’s lives can be hell on a daily basis. Don’t even get me started with the whole fake “handing one to Mickey” stunt they pulled last time
jeez that handing one to Mickey was absolute cringe.. but that goes with their whole persona…utter cringe

Have you notice that what ever we have said on here about the van they have done a vlog about it like they already know

Amusing reading the "Wheres Del" comments on insta, including a few passive aggressive replies. Funny the ones about new videos also get ignored.

Trouble in paradise