Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see we are on the ‘need’ or ‘someone gift me’ band wagon again……. Yawn! She is so bloody boring, and 1000% irritating!! Want want want springs to mind!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I see we are on the ‘need’ or ‘someone gift me’ band wagon again……. Yawn! She is so bloody boring, and 1000% irritating!! Want want want springs to mind!
I couldn't believe when she actually said "someone buy this for me" the other day. She can deny it all she wants but she was 100% serious and she knows there are loony tune desperados out there that might, which is why she did it

Reactions: 5
I couldn't believe when she actually said "someone buy this for me" the other day. She can deny it all she wants but she was 100% serious and she knows there are loony tune desperados out there that might, which is why she did it
Absolutely!! I was going to comment about it too. Definately live up to their nickname of ‘Get Beggy’
---
🤣🤣🤣 seriously……it never stops!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They paved a way for all the desperate beggy grifters that are now all over insta and you-tube.

Reactions: 4