Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where has Del disappeared to? He’s obviously there but haven’t seen him in a pic for weeks.

Reactions: 2
Where has Del disappeared to? He’s obviously there but haven’t seen him in a pic for weeks.
truly baffling! I’m sure a video will be out very soon. At least though they are remaining private and just enjoying the holiday and not living on social media..lasted about a week.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Some movement 😂
She looks like she has put more chub on. She defo looks like a bloke.

They were quiet the 1st week I think they were on the cruise. They think they are better than everyone else.

Please Del has gone camera shy cos that tongue is disgusting

Reactions: 1
She put on weight
She has put on quite a lot of weight. The last pics of Del showed that he had ballooned. That’s probably the reason he does not want to be on camera. The lens is not wide enough
---
His 6 chins are turning into one. Soon won’t have a neck

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wtf?! I'm paying a fortune to go there when we go to Florida. How do they keep getting gifted stuff when they don't even finish a vlog series?!

Reactions: 4
Doing his bit to raise awareness for charity again. Hero.
Charity starts at home.
He's not even doing that anymore. It is strangely quiet. I mean, a post saying they just wanted to enjoy the holiday...but posting promo clips minus Del? #WheresDel

How do they keep getting gifted things without posting any content????
They probably paid for it themselves. It was the most expensive cabana and they sell out fast. They are like the lodge twats think people believe them

• Haha
Reactions: 3