Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their whole life on social media at least seems to centre around the build up to an Orlando trip. Every day it’s posts about packing, ironing or getting “fit for Florida”. Only for them to go on said trip and be too lazy to actually produce any half decent content. Then they get home, spend a month posting how much they miss it, and then it’s back to the same cycle of “missing it” or regurgitating posts of every holiday there they’ve ever had. Wash, rinse, repeat

Reactions: 3
Their whole life on social media at least seems to centre around the build up to an Orlando trip. Every day it’s posts about packing, ironing or getting “fit for Florida”. Only for them to go on said trip and be too lazy to actually produce any half decent content. Then they get home, spend a month posting how much they miss it, and then it’s back to the same cycle of “missing it” or regurgitating posts of every holiday there they’ve ever had. Wash, rinse, repeat
I wish Derek would spend the time trying to practice how to say Volcano bay. It's not hard Del boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
“produce any half decent content.”

there we go. Fixed that for you :)

• Haha
Very odd there's been no selfie in front of the terminal building or on the plane, scratching my head why - truly perplexing. Ah yes I forgot its the quiet holiday away. But a laptop is still essential to edit and download all the footage you will be filming, on that quiet holiday you wanted out of the public eye.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why post constant stories about how much they miss Florida, fitness updates and packing if they’re not going to show anything of the actual holiday? Wish they would either put some effort in and vlog it it all or piss off altogether

Why post constant stories about how much they miss Florida, fitness updates and packing if they’re not going to show anything of the actual holiday? Wish they would either put some effort in and vlog it it all or piss off altogether
In these times of over sharing everything and an unquenchable thirst for 'content' in the Disney community I almost admire them for once.
Almost.

Anyone got any eyes on their fb group to see what the news is?

This silence is very unlike them. It’s almost like there’s something else going on. Truly, truly perplexing,

Reactions: 1
Not even an insta story for the trip they were so keen to share talking about it a year ago. Any movement in the Facebook group?

Reactions: 1
I hear that Del had a very relaxed and pleasant flight. It turns out that it wasn't a fear of flying that caused his palms to sweat and his heart to race. He was simply allergic to cameras all along.

• Haha