Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think eventually, most go too much and the cash runs out.
Limits on credit cards get maxed out. They all chase it hoping to be the next Tracker. Most of then are crap. Showing the same thing in the same order.
Most should never be behind a camera at all.

Reactions: 1
They have a lot going on at the moment 🤔. Time to edit + bad jokes and views not coming in it’s probably not worth their time and they have realised now, funny because they don’t edit their own work, their “friend” does it for them.
Lots of people that were part of the community who were good to be friends with have mysteriously disappeared. There was a man that was a travel agent who would have guests on for advice seemed to disappear, some other vloggers too. Some of the “experts” had only ever visited Florida once

It will be fun to see if they have blagged any freebies after the disaster 'working' with Visit Orlando.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok yeah right. This translates to he has been a lazy fucker
But didn't that loser lady that thinks Del is King said he had loads of content ready to go so that statement is pure crap! Or hers is 🤷‍♀️

The guy is a walking contradiciton.

He doesn't t want to live on social media but has a facabook page and his own crappy merch for sale. Alrighthy then.

But didn't that loser lady that thinks Del is King said he had loads of content ready to go so that statement is pure crap! Or hers is 🤷‍♀️
Haha exactly. There’s no content - that was a bullshit post to try and keep them relevant.

His post about taking a break blah blah is basically him saying he can’t be arsed any more. And the ‘projects running in the background’ probably translate to them going to Tesco to get some shopping, or Jen having a s**t. Basically more bullshit to disguise the fact they’ve knocked it all on the head.

• Haha
Haha exactly. There’s no content - that was a bullshit post to try and keep them relevant.

His post about taking a break blah blah is basically him saying he can’t be arsed any more. And the ‘projects running in the background’ probably translate to them going to Tesco to get some shopping, or Jen having a s**t. Basically more bullshit to disguise the fact they’ve knocked it all on the head.
He don’t want to admit that he is a loser

Thought he did it all to raise awareness for charity 🤥

he has written this in order to justify why he won’t be blogging while on his upcoming month long holiday that he was so keen to previously brag about there has been no begging no hashtaging and no bragging. Totally out of character. I do not believe this I’m on a social media break stuff, something more sincere is happening or perhaps he is in trouble ?
Ok yeah right. This translates to he has been a lazy fucker
He ha

Reactions: 2
he has written this in order to justify why he won’t be blogging while on his upcoming month long holiday that he was so keen to previously brag about there has been no begging no hashtaging and no bragging. Totally out of character. I do not believe this I’m on a social media break stuff, something more sincere is happening or perhaps he is in trouble ?

He ha
So they act like they aren’t going to be vlogging it, then make a post about fixing the laptop in time to go son the trip. What do you need to post about the laptop, if you’re not vlogging it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think del should record his monologue and post it to the channel. Surely nothing is stopping him?

• Haha
He likes having the blue tick for when he emails all these companies on the hunt for a freebie or ten.

Reactions: 2