Get Binky #2 Beg for things which make you happy

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen their 'friend' Disscot and her travel day vlog? Jesus, Mary and Joseph its bad. She's got the sunflower lanyard on like her hero. bleeping weirdo she is and away and sort your audio out. Like birds of a feather these wankers flock together.

Reactions: 2
Can someone please explain to her the MNSSHP is not supposed to scare the children. One look at that face and they will have nightmares for months

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
They are a sad pair. Keep putting posts on IG and FB. Bragging. We can all brag del & Jen. We don’t need to rub peoples noses in it. Sorry to say this but what you are doing has been done by others you are not original. Now get back to being like ur mate will & lelly and be quiet

• Heart
Any ideas when this is gonna materialise. It’s been really quiet but I’m totally in the dark why there’s been no major posts
it wont ever materialise, these two need to get real.
They had one stupid screaming video of del on that idrive Orlando flyer ride that went viral. That doesn’t make you some vlogging wonder. You’ve never had another one since (despite trying with your fake stunt with the sunflower lanyard with Mickey Mouse gloves)

They Will keep doing exactly what they always do. Try to blag upgrades with virgin Atlantic for months, then Release a travel Vlog of Their next trip showing dell with his quite frankly disgusting (and fake) sweaty palms on the flight and then disappear for 11 months again.

these lazy vloggers do my head in

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Just seen a post on their FB group asking where they are as there’s been no content for ages. Of course the textbook defensive responses but some funny ones in there too with sly digs 😂

Will & Lelly were mentioned above… they’ve also disappeared big time the past few months. And anyone remember ‘Krispy Smore’? Another vlogging couple who are on the Where Are They Now list.

Maybe Florida vlogging just isn’t that popular any more 🤷🏻‍♂️

Just seen a post on their FB group asking where they are as there’s been no content for ages. Of course the textbook defensive responses but some funny ones in there too with sly digs 😂

Will & Lelly were mentioned above… they’ve also disappeared big time the past few months. And anyone remember ‘Krispy Smore’? Another vlogging couple who are on the Where Are They Now list.

Krispy s’mores another vloggers boiled my piss she had twins last year maybe that’s why no vlog

Krispy s’mores another vloggers boiled my piss she had twins last year maybe that’s why no vlog
Yeah, they featured in Nathan Stakers DLP vlog when she was pregnant but they have been to WDW since but didn't vlog.

They have very little online presence yet were gifted lego by shop disney a little while back, they showed it on insta

I suspect life changed for Krispy smores following the twins. I did enjoy watching their vlogs but always cringed at him.

Wlll and Lelly said they werent returning to Florida this year because of the cost, not sure if anything happened personally to them though.

Vloggers are criticised for going too often or not often enough. The above did it for enjoyment rather than to make loads of money

Got any screenshots? I fancy a good laugh