Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It must be exhausting to have the constant need for attention and validation

Reactions: 4
I see he now has posted “ad” at the bottom of all his pics and videos at The Rabbit … does this mean he literally got the whole thing for free??? He’s cute where he’s positioned it at though, can hardly see it!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Cringing at that lot thinking they’re from the Kardashians or something. All so attention hungry and posing non stop… dose!

I really didn’t understand what the theme was. I was thinking it was footballers wive and then he turned up as Austin Powers 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I see he now has posted “ad” at the bottom of all his pics and videos at The Rabbit … does this mean he literally got the whole thing for free??? He’s cute where he’s positioned it at though, can hardly see it!!!!
That really cracks me up and makes me go out of my way to avoid a place.

Reactions: 2
Not him comparing his boring insta birthday party to a wedding, one of the best and most planned out days of a couple's lives. FFS Gerry catch yourself on, you got the place gifted to ye for a few hours, and clearly all your mates are cling ons if not one of them thought to get a decent photo with you.

Reactions: 6
He reckons it was "totally worth it" - £100 per person based on 50 people!! £5000 for a birthday party, is he bleeping wise?!!

I just find it so crass!!

I get that he is going for that whole "Boujee" vibe but the whole thing was totally OTT and I genuinely would rather stick pins in my eye! I also noted that it was a really strange mix of guests, that Shane Mulgrew PT dose of shite since when were they friends?

I just find it so crass!!

I get that he is going for that whole "Boujee" vibe but the whole thing was totally OTT and I genuinely would rather stick pins in my eye! I also noted that it was a really strange mix of guests, that Shane Mulgrew PT dose of shite since when were they friends?
Oh has he officially came out? 👀

Reactions: 1
As someone said half them people are cling ons…would hardly cal half of them friends. The most ridiculous OTT party I have ever seen in my life!! 😳😳😳

I actually felt so sorry for him tonight. I think he’s slowly realising that these insta huns arnt his friend. Their only around him for the followers. I think there’s a nice person in him but he’s to used to playing a character

I actually felt so sorry for him tonight. I think he’s slowly realising that these insta huns arnt his friend. Their only around him for the followers. I think there’s a nice person in him but he’s to used to playing a character
I agree… all these so called friends are keen on him when there’s an event or gets them in the limelight, day to day nobody is interested… and think he’s now realising that

Reactions: 3