Gerry Lavz - runs the country and wonders why he got Covid.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah Gerry pretending to be a sporty alpha male going to watch the all Ireland in a bar. With his nail polish. Lol awk I do like him but he is ridiculous god love him lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah Gerry pretending to be a sporty alpha male going to watch the all Ireland in a bar. With his nail polish. Lol awk I do like him but he is ridiculous god love him lol.
He really just jumps on whatever bandwagon is passing... I honestly think if he was true to himself he would be a lot more likeable and less laughable!

Reactions: 3
All he ever does is scream "yeooowwww" into a phone on a night out. It's all for the show of it.

I'm sure the people in that pub wondered who the duck he was!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
All he ever does is scream "yeooowwww" into a phone on a night out. It's all for the show of it.

I'm sure the people in that pub wondered who the duck he was!!!
It makes me cringe like nothing else!!

Also 'Is anyone else DIEING'??? WTF is that?? Dying perhaps but defo not dieing 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Omg away holidaying again! It’s well for some….must pay to be an Instagram influencer 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 5
was he not meant to be away with the doll emily lol did they fall out? remember he met her in ibiza posted a story saying been together everyday since we met on hols, excited for sunday to get away again or whatever….then never went 🤡

Reactions: 1
And Gerry wins 'How many different things can a person collaborate with via Instagram in a few days'..... it's becoming an advert profile with the odd moan!!

Honestly was he not promoting bperfect not too long ago as his favourite tan and now it's he she. And if I recall correctly he had some collab before with Invisalign or something like it and now he's partnered with a dentist. Can't seem to keep his promotions up

Reactions: 2
Sure he was a iconic bronze BA for years actually done a photo shoot in ibiza for a campaign for them too 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is he seriously only turning 28? 👀👀👀 I know he’s immature but I thought he was about 33 facially 🤣

Reactions: 2
Can wait for the birthday celebrations to start - he’s been planning it for over a month y’no! Seriously thought he was at least 35!

• Haha
Such an OTT affair for this vacuous article 🙈 28 like. I cringe at all these insta folk doing ridiculously fussy balloon-arch-birthday-backdrop birthdays

Also… I really can’t stand his crass mate Aimee Boyle 🤢
She has creepy eyes too.