Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I mean, that statement Ford put out during the investigation was clear - they didn’t want any involvement with a team that has a sleazy principal in charge. Be interesting to see what their thoughts are now after this leak! It’s completely overshadowing Max and everyone else at RB and it’s also overshadowing what should be a great exciting first race weekend back.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see Geri on the grid as per, hanging off CH and trying to portray a “solid marriage” or “I’ll always stand by my man” look. Yuck.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I'm really glad I've spent part of my Saturday morning to ponder more on the saga of Pinky vs Peen.

I think it's his index finger, out of focus, with the shiny nail at the tip, and part of the folded knuckle of his middle finger just out of shot.

View attachment 2790786

Even his fingers look flaccid and sad 🤭
Ok now I’m convinced it’s a finger, this picture has cleared it up. Because before, I thought the fingernail part looked too weird, so it had to be an odd shaped 🍆 But look, that IS what the tip of his finger looks like!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ohmydayz I am so attracted to Toto. An elegant, intelligent, European man. Plus he’s clearly had the cut of old HorneyToad all this time.

All the other Euro Team Principles come across so well - speaking a million languages each and drinking thimbles of coffee. Then the charmless Brit who can’t spell.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I love Toto and Susie Wolff. They’re a great team and Susie in particular is passionate about women’s involvement in motor sport and currently heads up the women’s F1/2 team.

THAT’S true girl power Geri - not playing lady of the manor, dripping on about how perfect your life is and attention seeking clothing choices. That’s just being a smug twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ok back to the cum finger, surely it would just be kind of dripping, this looks like it’s been well rubbed in. So I’m still dick

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Engaged to Geri nine months later too, I know popbitch were always joking about Geri hunting CH down at all the races, then he dumped his long term partner and made Geri Lady Geraldine. His parents refused to go to their wedding as they were so horrified at his behavior towards his partner that had just given birth.
Interestingly, the DM was saying today that his mother 'begged' Geri to go to Bahrain to support 'her man'. They even say Geri 'approved' of the woman's recruitment (as bloody if in a mega corporate machine like RB).

Sound like CH's PR machine is in overdrive big time - how his parents to the press blame the women and not him I don't know.

Girl Power dictates she should shred his suits and change the locks - instead she'll be hanging off his arm and pretending it was all the other womans fault....

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Ok back to the cum finger, surely it would just be kind of dripping, this looks like it’s been well rubbed in. So I’m still dick
me and the Hubby were team todger although now after further analyse with the aid of a magnifying glass with lights, we deffo think its a well lubricated finger that's got tadpole body fluid

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I so would with Toto. He's not normally my taste, but there is something about him. My hope is, he's a dirty bugger in the sack.
Oh yeah , Toto looks like he’d be a right goer. I’d be all over him like a rash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I love Toto and Susie Wolff. They’re a great team and Susie in particular is passionate about women’s involvement in motor sport and currently heads up the women’s F1/2 team.

THAT’S true girl power Geri - not playing lady of the manor, dripping on about how perfect your life is and attention seeking clothing choices. That’s just being a smug twit.

Exactly, despite all that girl power crap. Geri turned out to be the ultimate pick me girl.

Reactions: 28
But didn't Horny's parents decide not to go to his wedding to Ginger?

Reactions: 18
That's the thinnest cock I've ever seen.

Myself and Mr Cat are voting finger, in fact we are both of the assumption it is indeed a thumb.

There's clearly a knuckle and nail !
Sadly - I have seen thinner. Once. It still haunts me now.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
But didn't Horny's parents decide not to go to his wedding to Ginger?
Yes but maybe they’ve accepted it now?
A relative of mine cheated and his mum was absolutely devastated at the time. It’s all forgotten now though as he’s ‘really happy’. She’s still mates with his ex wife and thinks the world of her

Reactions: 8
Partner and I have agreed on Team Dick here, mainly because of the 🔔🔚 shape at the end…unless he’s got a tiny elastic band on the top of his finger.

Also agree with my dear Tattle friend @MaineCoonMama that it looks sore and in need of some cream on it….defo been wanked too hard.
It’s so shiny I’m surprised you can’t see Christian’s face reflected on the shaft.
Not sure there is enough shaft for that ?? !

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.