Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been on the receiving end of the occasional unrequested dick pic in my time, and you'd be surprised how many men are proud of their weird willies, like we should be honoured just to be sent the photo. Just look at Stephen Bear and his misshapen cock. (He has a thread on here, tread carefully cos his willy is terrifying)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I've been on the receiving end of the occasional unrequested dick pic in my time, and you'd be surprised how many men are proud of their weird willies, like we should be honoured just to be sent the photo. Just look at Stephen Bear and his misshapen cock. (He has a thread on here, tread carefully cos his willy is terrifying)
Christ, yes. His looks like an empty yakult bottle.
Both of them must have to thumb it in to get anywhere.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I admit it's very ambiguous looking, but I'm now convinced it's a finger, purely down to the angle of the photo.

For those going with dick, can someone get a carrot or something, hold it in a dick position and demonstrate how you can take a photo with it being sideways on the screen?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah, Geri won’t dump fingerdick. She’ll be busy blaming the woman.
I think they are a good match, both twats. They'll stay together for sure. Although as I said earlier, when he eventually gets bombed-out of Red Bull she might get bored with him moping around the mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I admit it's very ambiguous looking, but I'm now convinced it's a finger, purely down to the angle of the photo.

For those going with dick, can someone get a carrot or something, hold it in a dick position and demonstrate how you can take a photo with it being sideways on the screen?
Probably not me, my husband's already sick of me talking about Horner's peen. Maybe that's why he finished off the carrots without leaving me one?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Definitely a spunky finger
(Can't believe I've written that out loud)

The excitement in this thread is reminding me of Huw Edwards' arse or not 🤣
I'll never say pinky finger again without thinking about this post😬🙈😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I am avoiding any possibility of looking at any picture that may or may not be his dick. I have no desire to vomit and see something so horrific. 😆😆
You have absolutely disappointed me with this reply STJ.
Across the various threads that I browse on Tattle rarely do I think it's anyone other than yourself when I read a 'graphic' 😲 comment ... you're not the shy retiring type... just look at the photo, we need an expert & you're just the man.
Take one for the team 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You have absolutely disappointed me with this reply STJ.
Across the various threads that I browse on Tattle rarely do I think it's anyone other than yourself when I read a 'graphic' 😲 comment ... you're not the shy retiring type... just look at the photo, we need an expert & you're just the man.
Take one for the team 😆
Not for Christian Horner though. I have some standards when it comes to dick!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We know it's not a ring finger 🙊

(I am disgusted at myself and shall return to my sensible self, and wear all white to atone)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She'll never leave him. Theres a reason shes glued to his side at the races. She knows what he's like. Just as Vicky is with Becks.

Girl Power and all that shite

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

20240302_094735.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Think this image says it all really 🙈🤣
Nope. I can’t deal with this photo. Have you just photoshopped a dick on to his index finger? Or does his finger actually really look like a dick? I’m so confused. He’s got dick fingers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.