Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as I’m so invested I’ve now asked a nursing friend with years of A&E experience what she thinks. Surely she’s seen her fair share?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Christian Horner’s parents grew closer to Geri after she had Monty. Then his mom locked down her insta and went private.

Toto or Christian..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
i know nothing about Formula One, so I’m so grateful for all the F1 fans here who are like, “WELL. Here’s all the gossip and backstories we’ve known about for years”. It’s your time to shine F1 girlies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I think she has played along with it. On one message he asks what’s she’s doing and she replies that she’s already in bed. He then asks her what she’s planning to do and she says she’s about to get in the shower. This struck me as odd if she was already in bed and must have been leading up to him asking her to describe her showering herself???
I think I’m too invested 😂…… I’m just holding a lot of resentment towards him from #cheatgate
It's like a reply to a 'what are you wearing' question. You can tell the truth with 'trackies and hoody' or lead them on with 'short skirt and stilettos' or 'black lace bra and thong'! So it sounds like she told him what she thought he wanted to hear.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
The fail article which discusses the rocky start to their relationship, the way ginger was dressing back then, the tight mini dresses etc, wow, now all white , I wonder if she took inspiration from posh who seems to dress all black. It was interesting to see that finger dick tried to patch things up with his ex but it didn't work out ( I bet his parents told him to do that) , and still ginger took him back after all that??? I think she'll stay with him.
Regards the dick pic , now I've seen a lot of dicks ( due to my occupation) and usually would be able to give a good opinion but it's a very blurry photo, so I'm going with dick because if he'd just finished himself I think he'd show his whole hand covered in the jizz, also if my finger was that colour and skin type I'd be straight at the doctor's??!
I'm going with dick, but bad photo .

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes, but a dick would be outwards or upwards - not sideways
He was maybe going for the angle that would make it look biggest.
Can't think of anything more of a turn off than a man furiously walking in a toilet and then documenting it :sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I definitely think pixelated dick. You can see the foreskin. Also, why pixelate a finger? Although I guess no one wants to see his jizz.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The fail article which discusses the rocky start to their relationship, the way ginger was dressing back then, the tight mini dresses etc, wow, now all white , I wonder if she took inspiration from posh who seems to dress all black. It was interesting to see that finger dick tried to patch things up with his ex but it didn't work out ( I bet his parents told him to do that) , and still ginger took him back after all that??? I think she'll stay with him.
Regards the dick pic , now I've seen a lot of dicks ( due to my occupation) and usually would be able to give a good opinion but it's a very blurry photo, so I'm going with dick because if he'd just finished himself I think he'd show his whole hand covered in the jizz, also if my finger was that colour and skin type I'd be straight at the doctor's??!
I'm going with dick, but bad photo .
Have a look at King Charles' fingers 😂
---
He was maybe going for the angle that would make it look biggest.
Can't think of anything more of a turn off than a man furiously walking in a toilet and then documenting it :sick:
I think you've been autocorrected 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was obviously planning to attend to support him, as he'd assured her that there was nothing to the accusations. She must have been on her way and it was too late to change her mind, once the WhatsApps came to light.

Maybe it wasn't coercive control, but there was a sexual element, probably from both sides initially, so as a wife she's every right to feel humiliated and be fuming.
I read here (I think) his mother persuaded her to go out to Bahrain.

Reactions: 5
Ohmydayz I am so attracted to Toto. An elegant, intelligent, European man. Plus he’s clearly had the cut of old HorneyToad all this time.
...Just don't look too closely into his tax arrangements or how he made his money. 😬 But yes, I take your point .... not bad for an Austrian, certainly more pleasing on the eye than HB Horner, pencil dick.

Reactions: 10
The race is at 3pm so I wouldn’t be surprised if she makes an appearance especially as Red Bull are likely to win.

Reactions: 5
It’s all contextual bebeh - whilst enjoying DTS greatly I am often repulsed by the wealth.

Reactions: 7
Says in the paper their combined marital wealth is £480million.

All that money and still no sense

• Wow
  • Sick
To most people Geri is a deluded ex pop star and he's a non entity. I get that he's a big cheese in FI circles but, as soon as you watch Drive to Survive, it becomes clear he thinks he's an absolutely massive deal - on a par with Tom Cruise and Ronaldo for clout. All F1 really is men driving around in a circle. Geri is an always was a twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

I believe his share is far less than what is being published so their combo is lower. He earns around 8 mil a year at Red Bull. And probably owns some shares but is far from being the majority shareholder.

Reactions: 4

Well it said in the paper that he's worth £40m, so the rest must be hers. You wouldn't want to have to go 50:50 when he's the one who's been playing away.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He married her as a bit of a goer and now she is the Virgin Mary. Or dresses as. Possibly she is, as the saying goes, a lady in the living room and a bleep in the bedroom. Which I think most blokes want really.
But I digress. As we have all said, generally you lose them how you get them.
Just proves that most blokes are utter dogs!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Yel

Those net worth sites that the papers use as a source are a load of nonsense. They just make stuff up. She never really made that much from the Spice girls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.