Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No fan of Geri or her weak character of a husband, but maybe he wasn’t guilty of what the woman accused him of. Not every woman tells the truth. He could be guilty, but so could she be of making something up. It looks like Red Bull want him gone so this would have been the ideal way to get rid of him, but he has clung on, for now. He is clearly on borrowed time heading up that team. The woman in question could always take him to court, which is what was threatened initially.
---
Tried to edit my post above but out of time. I forgot he was rumoured to have tried to pay the woman off, with £650k mentioned. If that is true he must be guilty. In the same way that Prince Andrew is when he made a payoff of £12 million quid (but still claims innocence).
---
Oh, it joined them up anyway!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Nothing on DM - all about the royals. Twitter will have the first look so keep your eyes peeled !!

Reactions: 4
No fan of Geri or her weak character of a husband, but maybe he wasn’t guilty of what the woman accused him of. Not every woman tells the truth. He could be guilty, but so could she be of making something up. It looks like Red Bull want him gone so this would have been the ideal way to get rid of him, but he has clung on, for now. He is clearly on borrowed time heading up that team. The woman in question could always take him to court, which is what was threatened initially.
---
Tried to edit my post above but out of time. I forgot he was rumoured to have tried to pay the woman off, with £650k mentioned. If that is true he must be guilty. In the same way that Prince Andrew is when he made a payoff of £12 million quid (but still claims innocence).
---
Oh, it joined them up anyway!
the way the F1 paddock is reacting to this, plus Andrew Benson saying on a podcast yesterday that the paddock does know the details, makes me think that he has done something.

Reactions: 13
the way the F1 paddock is reacting to this, plus Andrew Benson saying on a podcast yesterday that the paddock does know the details, makes me think that he has done something.
Interesting. Looks like he has got away with it. Unless the woman involved decides to pursue him through the courts.

Reactions: 8
It was obvious he had. There are texts after all.

Reactions: 13
Zak Brown and Toto Wolff have pushed for transparency on the investigation. Since they're both Horner enemies, he's done something of note.

Reactions: 14
They are a disaster of a couple if they think its logical to stay together. Dismissing a case is not the same as winning a case..

Reactions: 16
Other journalists in the F1 world now also confirming they've received the google drive link.

Race is on to see who can verify it first, I think.

Reactions: 14
Someone must have been very incensed/motivated by a…… cover up? To do this. They must be shitting themselves inside out.

Reactions: 12
Geri lives in La La land. She will just carry on with her white clothes, home baking, cutesy vlogs, horses and country living. She won’t delve too deep to find out the truth of the matter if nothing else is said about it. Hopefully the victim does pursue it and Geri can roar Girl Power and leave him. After all her Girl Power shite we have had to listen to over the years, if more is revealed and she carries on stirring a pot on the family Aga, she needs to never mention Girl Power again.

Reactions: 27
Geri lives in La La land. She will just carry on with her white clothes, home baking, cutesy vlogs, horses and country living. She won’t delve too deep to find out the truth of the matter if nothing else is said about it. Hopefully the victim does pursue it and Geri can roar Girl Power and leave him. After all her Girl Power shite we have had to listen to over the years, if more is revealed and she carries on stirring a pot on the family Aga, she needs to never mention Girl Power again.
She is fuckin nuts.

Reactions: 11
IMG_1782.jpeg
Did anyone listen to this podcast? I haven’t, can’t face it, but wondered what shite she spouted.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My husband has just sent me the WhatsApp messages. It reads like an affair, where he was more into it than she was. How embarrassing all round.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.