Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My theory is he was attracted to this other woman as she enjoys cocoa pops before bed, Lady Geraldine could never do such a thing and risk spilling chocolate milk on her pure white pyjamas.

(File 17 for anyone confused and thinking I spend my days sniffing petrol to get high)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's a bit tame though... and not exactly worthy of the rumoured £650k pay off.

There is a lot of people on X saying it's all been faked. What drama!!

Reactions: 8
It's a bit tame though... and not exactly worthy of the rumoured £650k pay off.

There is a lot of people on X saying it's all been faked. What drama!!
£650k to make sure his affair never gets out isn't that bad when you're on his wage!

'Your wife wouldn't be happy' no she won't!

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine the screaming that's going on down the phone right now from Geri............

• Haha
Reactions: 18
CH - what colour did you go for?
Woman - Fuchsia pink
CH - nice and...?

Like a dagger through Geri's heart...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
If it’s true, the woman involved will be seething that he’s been cleared and got away seemingly scot-free. Hopefully she won’t rest until he’s exposed. I wonder if they will get Geri to verify the dick pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If it’s true, the woman involved will be seething that he’s been cleared and got away seemingly scot-free. Hopefully she won’t rest until he’s exposed. I wonder if they will get Geri to verify the dick pic.
I would assume that the screenshots came from the woman.....

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.