Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s just come up on my instagram feed as Geri HalliwellHorner which confused me as I’m 99% sure she has always just been Geri Halliwell on instagram. So if she’s just recently added the Horner to her profile she’s making her support of him clear…or it’s always been there and my baby brain is playing tricks on me 🥲
She has been calling herself that for a while now, before all this started.

Reactions: 5
I'm sure she was Geri Horner on Insta as well... wonder when exactly she added in Halliwell.
It was a good while ago. I think we may have discussed it here, at the time, wondering if it meant a split was coming.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone know if that's real BSL she's doing or is it 'GHSL' ? 😂

• Haha
She's probably decided a double barrel is more befitting a lady of her station 😂 Geraldine Halliwell-Horner.

She wont ditch Christian until he's ousted and disgraced enough that there'll never be a thought of a knighthood.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's probably decided a double barrel is more befitting a lady of her station 😂 Geraldine Halliwell-Horner.

She wont ditch Christian until he's ousted and disgraced enough that there'll never be a thought of a knighthood.
Like Victoria after Rebecca Loos, Geri will stick with Christian and never speak about the "incident" ever again.

Reactions: 25
She’ll stand by her man.

I can barely watch it when she shows up Drive To Survive. It’s always really cringe and forced.

Reactions: 12
I just looked at a clip of Drive to Survive on YouTube and feel like she's kind of working hard for her perceived life there. He looks like an arrogant arse and they're chatting away about the ins and outs of F1 when surely she doesn't give a tit? just like I used to sometimes feel I had to listen to the ins and outs of an ex of mine's sales meetings that day - it's bloody draining.

Not that I feel sorry for her of course.

Reactions: 14
Would he be flying to Bahrain if he was going to be sacked?
On Drive to Survive, I think they sacked the Alpine TP at the Spa race. Don't think owners really care about where they do it, it just has to be done. In the scheme of things a flight to Bahrain and a hotel booking for Mr Horner are hardly going to break the bank for Red Bull if they do sack him when he is in Bahrain.

Would he be flying to Bahrain if he was going to be sacked?
They still would. Business as usual until the decision is out.

Fully expecting Geri to remain loyal as she loves the white clothing/lady of the manner persona she’s created.

He’s an arse and obviously a dirty pig. Really hope they get rid, finding myself agreeing with Helmut and that’s never a good thing lol (huge LH/merc fan…although obviously going to have to trade my merc for a Ferrari next year 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He comes over so badly in DTS I find it so odd anyone would ok season upon season of that. Unless he decided his brand was snot ball, crass, moaning “bad boy” of the paddock - I speak as I find sort of thing.

Reactions: 6
They’re certainly leaving it v close to the wire as it’s press day in Bahrain. Makes me wonder if there’s been an almighty legal fight behind the scenes.
I really don’t think I can bear to see Christian and Lady Geri grinning smugly at the cameras when Max inevitably wins.
The Horner at home scenes on DTS are excruciating. But brilliant to watch. Him preening and being Lord of the manor and Geri all doe-eyed and gushing over his every word. Girl power is long in the bin!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.