Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So do you reckon she will go into a mourning period once she loses the carefully curated lifestyle and start wearing cream?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
What's her fixation with wearing white all the time? She doesn't even suit it 🤷‍♀️
She has said it's so that she doesn't have to think too much about what she can wear and what clothes go with each other (as her life is so hectic being lady muck of the manor). Personally they should all go in the bin like her fake accent that she's acquired.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
It was well known in F1 circles that Geri was desperate to get into that world. She was always strutting up and down the pitlane in tiny little outfits and was after Christian for a while. They were obviously together at the British GP in 2013 when his partner was 6 months pregnant. He has always loved the camera and I suspect a huge part of Geri's attraction was her fame and celeb mates.
Its been sad to see how marriage has dulled Geri. The constant 24/7 all white outfits (even when tramping through the mud at a horse race). All the insta posts after they got married showing her baking cakes and cookies in her huge farmhouse kitchen. The relaunch as a children's author (with an excruciatingly OTT publicity campaign) and her sudden passion about literacy. I think she was fully expecting to be the wife of Sir Christian Horner before too long. Not sure of her chances now!

• Sad
Reactions: 42
I’m no fan and think she’s self obsessed, unhinged and has delusions but at least her daughter seems to be normal. Well, she looks normal anyway, not primed for z list stardom like Amanda Holden’s girls.

Reactions: 26
I am sure this has been on here before, but this was CH in Cosmopolitan back when he was a driver. He likes natural women, which is why Geri ditched Ginger and went all Doris Day.

IMG_1773.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Her daughter is def a chip off the old block... she was very in your face when she's been doing TV stuff with her Mum. I don't mean that to sound mean but she was very similar to Geri, in the kindest way.

Reactions: 11
Yeh
Or how you come by them is how you loose them 🙈
Yeh I came here to say if he hasn't already. I loved the spice girls but geri has always seemed very mercenary to me, I get the impression she would stay with him even if he chested if jt was financially beneficial
---

Reactions: 11
I see there was an article in the news about how the other Spice Girls are rallying around her and supporting her. Obviously not the case, as she appears to have had a tantrum and unfollowed Mel B, and Victoria and David Beckham.

I remember when Mel B was in that awful relationship and it caused conflict between her and the rest of the group because they were trying to talk some sense into her and make her see his behaviour wasn't right, and she wasn't happy about it. Wonder if something similar has happened here with Geri.

I must admit, I've got limited sympathy with her given how she met him and the fact she doesn't seem to care about morals if they interfere with what she wants, which is to live as a rich country wife.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I see there was an article in the news about how the other Spice Girls are rallying around her and supporting her. Obviously not the case, as she appears to have had a tantrum and unfollowed Mel B, and Victoria and David Beckham.

I remember when Mel B was in that awful relationship and it caused conflict between her and the rest of the group because they were trying to talk some sense into her and make her see his behaviour wasn't right, and she wasn't happy about it. Wonder if something similar has happened here with Geri.

I must admit, I've got limited sympathy with her given how she met him and the fact she doesn't seem to care about morals if they interfere with what she wants, which is to live as a rich country wife.
I think she hasn’t been following Mel B for quite a while (and vice versa) but the Beckhams are a new one. I don’t really care but part me is also just so nosey and I’d love to know what was all being said behind the scenes 🤣

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.