Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she hasn’t been following Mel B for quite a while (and vice versa) but the Beckhams are a new one. I don’t really care but part me is also just so nosey and I’d love to know what was all being said behind the scenes 🤣
Since Mel B revealed that they slept with each other during the band's time. Mel said Geri got annoyed because it ruined her new lady of the manor image

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Picture in the sun with Christians hand on Geris arse at the point to point races. Get fkd the pair of u. U deserve each other. Christ she loves publicity. At any cost.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don't think Geri was after Horny Horner for money. It is the class thing - typical social climber.
She had money but didn't have any class.
He gave her access to the mansion house green welly brigade (who years ago would have scoffed at her) and also a lot of world famous people are on the F1 scene.
Hence why she so enthusiastically embraced the "lady of the manor" "bake-off contestant" persona
Someone above said she was hoping to be Lady Horner when Horny got some kind of decoration
Unfortunately Horny to me, is quite attractive (you can see now the type of man I attract and why my romantic history is a dismal mess!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Yeah, Geri was a joke socially, once George Micheal died she had no contacts at all. Horner gave her access to the F1 lifestyle and the country set, she’s desperate to hold onto to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think she hasn’t been following Mel B for quite a while (and vice versa) but the Beckhams are a new one. I don’t really care but part me is also just so nosey and I’d love to know what was all being said behind the scenes 🤣
They refollowed each other again recently (during the time the Royal Mail stamps were released) then Mel B unfollowed Geri about a week ago, and now Geri's unfollowed her along with Victoria and David. Pretty embarrassing behaviour from grown women.

The reason I know this is absolutely not because I'm a member of a Spice Girls fan group on Facebook. Honest... 😂 Guess I can put my Sporty Spice outfit away as we're not getting another tour any time soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Poor Geri Marrywell. I only hope that Red Bull take the right course of action here and let him go if there is proof to any of this. There have been rumours about his behaviour on the F1 circuit for years...

We saw the Spice Girls live at Earls Court back in the day with our 2 daughters. My ears have never been the same since - the autotune didn't stand a prayer, even Mel C was decidely ropey :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't think Geri was after Horny Horner for money. It is the class thing - typical social climber.
She had money but didn't have any class.
He gave her access to the mansion house green welly brigade (who years ago would have scoffed at her) and also a lot of world famous people are on the F1 scene.
Hence why she so enthusiastically embraced the "lady of the manor" "bake-off contestant" persona
Someone above said she was hoping to be Lady Horner when Horny got some kind of decoration
Unfortunately Horny to me, is quite attractive (you can see now the type of man I attract and why my romantic history is a dismal mess!)
I disagree. She had money, but nowhere near what he has, especially when we're talking about his income. So I'm sure that the money element was just as important as the class aspect. He was interesting to her on both counts.

Reactions: 15
He's rumoured to have a net worth of £200 million. She was a pop star at the start of the decade and I doubt that royalties are that great given it was unbearable to listen to then let alone decades on and her solo career only consisted of 3/4 big hit records :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I doubt her net worth is anything like his.

Reactions: 16
You reap what you sow. Zero sympathy for her. He’ll be doing everything possible to silence the woman ( let’s hope she doesn’t comply) These people should be responsible for their actions.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can't bare her or the fact she wears white. She thinks she's a cut above everyone because she so pure wearing white? They're both weirdo's tbh

Reactions: 31
They really are. Two clips come to mind, one is Geri on Room 101 when Katherine Ryan was joking about not liking men that run marathons and you could see by the look on her face Geri had no sense of humour whatsoever or even any idea what the show was about. Also, her and the Spice Girls were on either Graham Norton or Jonathan Ross and John Bishop was talking about one of his sons being gay and how it was just part of life and Emma had to put her hand on Geri's arm to stop her crashing over and hogging the limelight.

Reactions: 20
They really are. Two clips come to mind, one is Geri on Room 101 when Katherine Ryan was joking about not liking men that run marathons and you could see by the look on her face Geri had no sense of humour whatsoever or even any idea what the show was about. Also, her and the Spice Girls were on either Graham Norton or Jonathan Ross and John Bishop was talking about one of his sons being gay and how it was just part of life and Emma had to put her hand on Geri's arm to stop her crashing over and hogging the limelight.
I remember Emma doing that to Geri. She was about to launch into one of her wise speeches and Emma put a stop to it immediately. Geri has no awareness that the world doesn’t revolve around her. Judging by the recent photos in The Sun, Mrs Horner isn’t going anywhere. She is Standing By Her Ill-gotten Man.

Reactions: 23
When she and Robbie Williams were briefly dating, he suspected she was regularly tipping off the paparazzi about where they were going. She’s always been an ambitious leech.

Reactions: 24
Yeah, Geri was a joke socially, once George Micheal died she had no contacts at all. Horner gave her access to the F1 lifestyle and the country set, she’s desperate to hold onto to it.
Went right off her when GM died as she was on London news making his death about herself wanting to release a single in his honour to raise money blah blah
Nothing came of it. Who'd have bought it.
---
When she and Robbie Williams were briefly dating, he suspected she was regularly tipping off the paparazzi about where they were going. She’s always been an ambitious leech.
Imagine the egos 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember my sister and I had a book about the spice girls where they talked about their lives and hits etc (sort of an autobiography but very heavy on the pictures) and in that I remember we picked up how she always bigged herself up, and gave herself credit for all their best lyrics, most iconic moments etc. even at aged 8 we used to joke about how she made everything about herself!

She’s not changed; managed to get all the money shots at F1 when the team are celebrating. Christian is smarmy and should go if this turns out to be true.

Reactions: 23
Went right off her when GM died as she was on London news making his death about herself wanting to release a single in his honour to raise money blah blah
Nothing came of it. Who'd have bought it.
---

Imagine the egos 🤣
I can imagine conversations between them just being them talking over each other not any actual dialogue 🤣 that "relationship" was organised by their managers imo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can imagine conversations between them just being them talking over each other not any actual dialogue 🤣 that "relationship" was organised by their managers imo
I even bet they have competitions about who climaxes first given how they are so self focused.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.