Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus. He is a dirtbag. Geri knows about this at the very least, for two weeks. She stayed and she will stay. That is a bit weak.
She can't exactly complain she didn't know this would happen. When you marry the man you're having an affair with a vacancy opens. It's taken a while but karma has come

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think Geri would be devastated if her marriage broke up. She has built her life around him now. She has changed her image, her voice, her style. She is playing the role of a smug married country lady, with a country estate and married to an alpha male rather than the lameducks she was used to. However, as others have pointed out, he cheated on his last partner with Geri, so it isn’t a stretch to imagine he would be up for straying any chance he gets. If all this latest dick pic stuff is true, and she doesn’t leave him, it certainly puts that false Girl Power marketing manta* she shouts at every opportunity, into the bin. Someone who allows themselves to be subsumed into someone else’s idea of what a wife should be displays neediness and low self esteem, rather than ballsy girl power.

*Spice Girls, manufacturered band slung together by blokes in the music industry, with catchy slogan. The SG themselves had nothing to do with it. The only two with any degree of self esteem seem to be Emma B and Mel C. The others seem to be victims of stuff - addictions, eating disorders, ill treatment by men.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Yeah, she will never leave him. EVER. She will stay quiet until this goes away. Or do a Nancy Dell'olio "that poor girl".

Reactions: 13
There is no possible excuse or explanation for sending a dick pic. How seedy.

• Sick
Reactions: 28
I have no sympathy for anyone who sets their sights on a man whose partner is pregnant. They weren't papped accidentally when it came out about them, she was smiling straight to camera when they were exposed and his partner had recently given birth alone while Geri was in Japan with him. What goes around comes around, Geri. I hope Beverley is feeling a little bit of comfort now from all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
The only two with any degree of self esteem seem to be Emma B and Mel C. The others seem to be victims of stuff - addictions, eating disorders, ill treatment by men.
Didn't Mel C also have an eating disorder???

So that leaves Emma B who have been with the same guy for many years - what does he do for a living???

Reactions: 4
Didn't Mel C also have an eating disorder???

So that leaves Emma B who have been with the same guy for many years - what does he do for a living???
Forgot that, she did. Emma’s husband was/in a band but think he might be a chef now.

Reactions: 9
Mel B was in an abusive relationship for years with Stephen someone, and doesn't appear to have any self respect at all. Out of all of them, Mel C seems the most grounded. I'm sure VB will have kisses and advice on how to turn a blind eye for Geri....

Reactions: 21
No sympathy here either. They are both smug bastards and its good to see karma finally get them. I do feel sorry for the children, the two girls are old enough to be aware of this. I'm hoping that there will be an announcement soon that he has stepped down, in any other job you would be told to take some time off while under investigation, he shouldn't be any different. Makes you wonder if this is a one off incident or if he has form for sexual harassment. Can't believe Geri is not packing her bags, not only is he a cheating prick he's also a bully picking on vulnerable women.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
How is all this going to work in practice? he either sent a dick pic or he didn't. What could his 'strenuous defence' be?:

-She asked for it - they can clearly check messages to work that out
-Someone took my phone - highly unlikely and how would they know the passcode
-That's not my penis - drop your trousers and show us

• Haha
Reactions: 27
How is all this going to work in practice? he either sent a dick pic or he didn't. What could his 'strenuous defence' be?:

-She asked for it - they can clearly check messages to work that out
-Someone took my phone - highly unlikely and how would they know the passcode
-That's not my penis - drop your trousers and show us
If this was a Christian Horner thread, "That's not my penis!" would HAVE to be a thread title. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I think Geri would be devastated if her marriage broke up. She has built her life around him now. She has changed her image, her voice, her style. She is playing the role of a smug married country lady, with a country estate and married to an alpha male rather than the lameducks she was used to. However, as others have pointed out, he cheated on his last partner with Geri, so it isn’t a stretch to imagine he would be up for straying any chance he gets. If all this latest dick pic stuff is true, and she doesn’t leave him, it certainly puts that false Girl Power marketing manta* she shouts at every opportunity, into the bin. Someone who allows themselves to be subsumed into someone else’s idea of what a wife should be displays neediness and low self esteem, rather than ballsy girl power.

*Spice Girls, manufacturered band slung together by blokes in the music industry, with catchy slogan. The SG themselves had nothing to do with it. The only two with any degree of self esteem seem to be Emma B and Mel C. The others seem to be victims of stuff - addictions, eating disorders, ill treatment by men.
👏👏👏 was just about to say the same regarding the whole 'girl power' movement what a sham.

Only stable one seems to be emma bunton out the lot and mel c who seems to have worked through her issues

Reactions: 16
Nice to see his clearly overwhelming arrogance backfiring on himself.

Reactions: 24
Did she really think he’d stay faithful when they got together? The woman’s batshit crazy if she did

I wonder what the prenup is?

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.