Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn’t she have cancer? I don’t know much about cancer treatment or what she had but I think chemotherapy can age you can’t it?
Think that was in her early twenties before she was vlogging, and she certainly looked a bit better when I first started watching her. She seems to have pretty low body fat at the moment from what I can see ....and that can be really aging. I think she has mentioned a tricky relationship with food in the past.......

Reactions: 4
Wow, I just had to go back and check she actually said "cold sore looking a little bit better. Little less scummy, a bit less like I've got AIDS round my mouth" but she did...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I have just watched her last 2 videos, she has actually interacted and answered the comments, I’m in shock, doing this would have made such a difference to her channel, I’m sure she would have added more subscribers and not lost any.

Reactions: 3
Ig stories today - 1. She’s so orange 😱 2. How many times can a person fiddle with or touch their hair & OMG THE DOG VOICE 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
and now she’s signed up to do a life coach and counselling course! Plain delusional. Lacks organisation and life skills. Struggles with parenting. Suffers from a raft of anxieties etc which she relies on everyone else to manage, can’t manage time....the list goes on but she thinks she is good Life Coach / counsellor material....can’t resolve her own issues but wants to “help” with everyone else’s. Total control freak! This woman really does need to grow up....still playing “let’s pretend” I’m afraid.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
and now she’s signed up to do a life coach and counselling course! Plain delusional. Lacks organisation and life skills. Struggles with parenting. Suffers from a raft of anxieties etc which she relies on everyone else to manage, can’t manage time....the list goes on but she thinks she is good Life Coach / counsellor material....can’t resolve her own issues but wants to “help” with everyone else’s. Total control freak! This woman really does need to grow up....still playing “let’s pretend” I’m afraid.
Spot on👏👏👏. She's bonkers.

Brad the person, who was leading Brad the pony. So they aren't doing social distancing in the slightest?!?

Is it just me, or does anyone else think she can't be arsed with Arabella? She's always snappy with her and just doesn't seem very warm towards her. She seems much happier once she's shipped her off to her dad's.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her latest vlog not many views but then again who wants to see her steam mopping her loo?
Each vlog is the same new venture, busy busy, animals, moan about child, scratch head and look orange. Those I do watch I skip through - if I can stay awake long enough!
what happened to her chap? 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her latest vlog not many views but then again who wants to see her steam mopping her loo?
Each vlog is the same new venture, busy busy, animals, moan about child, scratch head and look orange. Those I do watch I skip through - if I can stay awake long enough!
what happened to her chap? 🤷‍♀️
Probably abroad somewhere on the yacht and can't come home. Still you'd have thought she'd have mentioned it wouldn't you? Maybe he's seen the light and done a runner. 😏

Reactions: 5
Probably abroad somewhere on the yacht and can't come home. Still you'd have thought she'd have mentioned it wouldn't you? Maybe he's seen the light and done a runner. 😏
I started to wonder if he’d gone when she stopped mentioning him. They must be able to talk at least, and when he left she was very loved up and still spoke about him constantly 🧐

Is it just me, or does anyone else think she can't be arsed with Arabella? She's always snappy with her and just doesn't seem very warm towards her. She seems much happier once she's shipped her off to her dad's.
Definitely!
She should have stuck to just having animals!

How much nicer does she look without then extensions? Keep them gone Georgie! She looks so much healthier and younger

I hope she gets lots of compliments and has the confidence to go without them after lockdown

Reactions: 2