Georgie Life in the Cottage

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skipped through latest YT my god what a load of 💩
She has a belly band off the dogs soaked in pee lying about her house!! - I have no words !! 🤢

& her skin is terrible I think a trip to a dermatologist is needed after lockdown (& a hairdresser to get those awful extensions out!! )

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Skipped through latest YT my god what a load of 💩
She has a belly band off the dogs soaked in pee lying about her house!! - I have no words !! 🤢

& her skin is terrible I think a trip to a dermatologist is needed after lockdown (& a hairdresser to get those awful extensions out!! )
I bet her house stinks🤮. She's not a very hygienic person is she? I do feel sorry for her with her skin condition, but the amount of money she wastes on shite I think could be put to good use, like you say, on a good dermatologist. I feel sorry for her dogs😕

Reactions: 4
Had a quick look on latest vlog....trying to sell belly bands for dogs now.......there’s always something......!

• Wow
I see the title of her latest vlog includes “nurse hat on again”........nurse???? I don’t think so.....for a start they have stuck to something long enough to achieve a qualification, secondly they are a highly skilled professionals, thirdly they actually put something back into society.......how dare she! My bet is that she’s included that in the title so it will come up on health related searches.....which is shameful....

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
How the hell can she think that those hair extensions look good. She looks like Worzel Gummidge 😳

20200505_185509.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
How the hell can she think that those hair extensions look good. She looks like Worzel Gummidge 😳

View attachment 123786
I looked at this photo and thought wtf, what is wrong with her face?, she is not ageing very well, to much sun bed?.

As for the hair😲 🐴as Lululime says Her and Mr Fox share that tail.🐴🐴🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I Iove the disdain that the little elderly pony Daisy treats Georgie with...... total side eye every time she goes anywhere near her.......totally “ I’ve seen your sort before”...........

• Haha
What happened to Valentine? I could have missed if she’s mentioned it previously as I can no longer stand to watch her entire videos but don’t seem to have seen Valentine for a long time?

What happened to Valentine? I could have missed if she’s mentioned it previously as I can no longer stand to watch her entire videos but don’t seem to have seen Valentine for a long time?
Think she’s palmed poor Valentine off on someone.....not too sure myself as I can’t really stand watching either......her vlogs are the visual equivalent of a pan scourer on a blackboard to me these days......once you see through her it’s excruciating to watch....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She needs to eat a better diet or do something. She looks so old! Less scraggy hair extensions and presumably restrictive diet would help her. She looks older than me by a decade!

Didn’t she have cancer? I don’t know much about cancer treatment or what she had but I think chemotherapy can age you can’t it?

Reactions: 3