Georgie Coleridge Cole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just released the latest BTS and I love the fact that it only focuses on Lou and Charlotte. Their fashion segment is my favourite 😍

However, is it a British thing to try everything on without protection?

Charlotte put shoes on without protection socks and she wore a headband on her hair with no protection as well. It is so unhygienic that I couldn't ignore it. The worst thing is that they were never planning to buy any of the items. So the next clients will buy dirty items.
I noticed that in général all the girls try on stuff without intending to but anything..maybe its a way to share stuff with the audience

Reactions: 3
Trying on clothes is one thing but shoes with no socks and headbands? 🤢

Can you imagine being the next buyer and finding dandruff on your headband or dead skin from the person who tried the shoes before you? It has to be a cultural thing because I've never seen that with other youtubers in countries such as France, South Korea or even the US.

Reactions: 5
I noticed that in général all the girls try on stuff without intending to but anything..maybe its a way to share stuff with the audience
This trip……the shrill constant sound bites….soooooo parrrfect, o my gaaaad, who outside their stunted boarding school upbringing talks like this? And Charlottes taste is shocking…..this is The Best …..I mean who wants to look like a Marshmallow?
7BEEB102-0092-467A-9C1D-FD713CC21B73.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
This trip……the shrill constant sound bites….soooooo parrrfect, o my gaaaad, who outside their stunted boarding school upbringing talks like this? And Charlottes taste is shocking…..this is The Best …..I mean who wants to look like a Marshmallow?
View attachment 1282955
It was particularly painful to watch. So unnecessarily shrill. Good to know towards the end though that the trip was ‘kindly gifted’ and worth €6,000 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
I thought there was a sound problem with my speakers (like two videos playing at once), paused it about 5 times to see.

How old is Charlotte? she dresses a bit old for her age sometimes I think.

Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched the new BTS the sound is soooooooo bad! As a marketing company it’s not good form, they really need to sort it out

Does Lu come from a wealthy family? She mentioned that her family were once dairy farmers ( i’m not stating that farmers can’t be wealthy) She mentioned years ago that she brought her house through savings since her first grad job also with help of dual income with her husband who has good creative director job. a she is about 33-34 somebody above asked

Reactions: 4
She went to private school in Bristol so I don’t think they’ll be short of money.

Does Lu come from a wealthy family? She mentioned that her family were once dairy farmers ( i’m not stating that farmers can’t be wealthy) She mentioned years ago that she brought her house through savings since her first grad job also with help of dual income with her husband who has good creative director job. a she is about 33-34 somebody above asked

Reactions: 3
Couldn’t agree more. NO ONE would wear that to a graduation… I think Polly didn’t get the brief or the degree if that’s what she is recommending.
I re watched her stories.
Does this mean she didn’t go to uni herself? Not that it matters. However, this is another dreadful, slightly less inappropriate dress.
3BE8F2AA-DAE9-46E3-BDBD-BA28DF8703B6.png

Reactions: 4
I don’t know if she went to Uni or not and tbh it really doesn’t matter and I wouldn’t judge her on that- BUT she should know that there is etiquette around what to wear and that it should be classy and not with slits and cut outs etc. It can still be modern and edgy without looking like a rag.
I re watched her stories.
Does this mean she didn’t go to uni herself? Not that it matters. However, this is another dreadful, slightly less inappropriate dress.
View attachment 1320994

Is anyone getting bored of sheerluxe? I used to love going on their website now it’s just sales galore! I still watch BTS I enjoy seeing more of the marketing team they seem to be such nice group of women.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.