Georgie Coleridge Cole/Sheerluxe #2 Rich got let go now BTS is a fiasco

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is their rep exactly in the industry, and why is it poor? Not from the industry at all but enjoy it all - interested to know if you could shed some light please!
It’s a vehicle for adverts, nothing more, nothing less. Nobody takes it seriously, it’s a glorified mailing list in the eyes of many PRs.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s a vehicle for adverts, nothing more, nothing less. Nobody takes it seriously, it’s a glorified mailing list in the eyes of many PRs.
Exactly this. I'm not sure anyone takes it seriously. You certainly wouldn't work there if you were an ambitious journalist.

Reactions: 6
Exactly this. I'm not sure anyone takes it seriously. You certainly wouldn't work there if you were an ambitious journalist.
this is why I don’t understand why someone like Lu is still there!

Reactions: 2
this is why I don’t understand why someone like Lu is still there!
Lu doesn't have a brilliant rep as a journalist. She's more of a stylist really. Can't recall where she worked before Sheerluxe, but it wasn't anywhere to brag about.

Reactions: 8
Ah thanks everyone for shedding light. I agree - though from a non-industry insider perspective I’ve never thought of Sheerluxe as any kind of publication. I’ve always seen them as a consortium of influenzas in that sense - basically you get a WHOLE BUNCH of “influenzas” in a organised way, instead of being at the mercy of the whims of just one “content creator”! As a consumer I would be shocked if anyone believed that this was a legitimate online magazine lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No you’re not, they look ridiculous. She’d look much better in something more fitted as she’s small. The oversized look doesn’t suit everyone. She’s one of them.
All of those coats look too big and too long for her...or am I just deeply uncool?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.