Georg Woulfe #2 woo is the new… over-sharing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think it’s a baby. But also who cares? I don’t think I’d get to 33 and think anyone in yonder would be that invested

Reactions: 3
I’m not thinking baby she is too full of fresh filler. I think Dan the cheating no good brother husband has a new job or transfer overseas (usually in PNG) and as she has a Mental Breakdown everytime he cheats she is going to pack her and the kids up and go to keep an eye on him. I also think on top of the baby news, her fall out with Summer Daniel’s involved her not supporting her staying with him when he cheats. She puts up a lot of passive aggressive posts regarding staying true to yourself and working hard to get where you want not compromising your morals ie George has a cruisy life as once married Dan and popped kids out just became comfortable with her lifestyle and puts up with it as she enjoys it too much. She is only on insta to promote a rare ad and does SFA with her other “projects”

Reactions: 4
Mate please don’t advertise sex toys when we know you’re rooting your brother 🤮

this whole build up is so gross. Very glad i have a real job and don't need to do this for money!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She needs to grow up, honestly her latest reel with emojis, take your lifeless kids to the park is something. Who bleeping cares what your secret is, hopefully you’re moving somewhere with no internet.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wether she's pregnant or not she's definitely baiting pregnancy considering 99% of the comments under her post are guessing pregnancy. Absolutely disgusting if she isn't after strongly suggesting it.

Reactions: 8
No wonder Summer fucked her off, I don't think she's pregnant but she's 100% baiting it. Insensitive bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 13