Georg Woulfe #2 woo is the new… over-sharing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like brother husband has been put to task building a fence. Wonder if that means the parents are staying on the block. Poor tenants 🤪

Reactions: 8
This is real life you bleeping space cadet, not a hallmark movie 🤢🤮View attachment 3019629View attachment 3019630
---

OMG who cares. My husband played professional rugby league in the 90’s worked full time and got a trade, after he retired from football he worked full time and got a bachelor of engineering (mechanical) with honours, worked his way to the top, has gained a masters of project management and his MBA while working full time. He also spent months at a time in South Korea and a year in Saudi Arabia all while being a great faithful husband and father, he’s not unique.
duck off already.
Who took these creeeeeepy photos or did the 🤡set up a tripod?
The photos she took for the kid’s passports will be rejected if those smiling pics are what she is going to want used.
Dan is youneique guys, remember that.👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 4
duck I’m actually embarrassed for her 😂

it had to wait til 7pm Sunday because she’d been busy filming the drip fed content for this week. Needed time to edit and schedule ya know 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I came here to snark about her desperate attempt at content but instead learned that she's only 33. Thirty three? Years? I avoid making fun of peoples appearances but holy moly. Being an asshole really ages you.

Has the vapid queen of botched fillers realised yet that Abu Dhabi is a conservative islamic city despite the modern vibe? She can't prance around scantily clad making out with her brother the way she can in Australia.

I doubt she'll bother learning a single word of Arabic either. She'll expect everyone to speak perfect English for her convenience.

Reactions: 8
So grateful that Georg was brave enough to share her game changing life hack. Never before has anyone shopped the big w toy sale and put away for Christmas. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So grateful that Georg was brave enough to share her game changing life hack. Never before has anyone shopped the big w toy sale and put away for Christmas. 🙃
I was thinking the same, I was at the toy sale at Big W at midnight doing my kids Christmas shopping when Georg was still at school 😂

Reactions: 3
I don't know what the bigw toy sale is, but is that really a mum hack? Shopping sales and putting toys away for christmas is hardly a hack, it's what most people do. She's as bad as Kyree with her crappy "hacks"

Reactions: 4
She said on her stories they're building a subdivision fence, so they must be leaving her parents behind if they're subdividing their property
How long until they have a full time nanny or au pair? They are nottttt going to cope without mummy and daddy in the backyard.

Reactions: 2