Georg Woulfe #2 woo is the new… over-sharing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love this for her. I hope it’s overseas. She hardly ever parents she has constant help her parents live on their block. Overseas will cause another mental breakdown it won’t be romantic as it is in her head. Will prob have a full time nanny 😂 she is a complete nut job.
Also the audacity to be baiting and counting down their secret news. witch no one cares we just want to gossip 😂 stroking their overinflated egos we can finally share on Saturday the 23rd June 2024 at 7pm sharp moon in cancer astrology lap 33 of the sun wack job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There is no way she is moving overseas unless the help parents are going too.
She is a bleeping witch pregnancy baiting yesterday she added the extra kids then deleted them.
It's going to be something as boring as her.

Reactions: 6
Bwahahahaha can’t wait for this. My husband lived/worked in Saudi Arabia for a year when our youngest was a toddler, he spent lots of time in Bahrain and Abu Dhabi, this will be hilarious, not as hilarious as Kyree moving there, but hilarious none the less..

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Good riddance, hurry up & leave, don’t hurry back you childish fool.

What work does her sibling husband actually do?

Reactions: 4
I have massive respect for Summer, she’s a smart girl and it’s terrible the way she was treated in that friendship.

Reactions: 7
Summer getting rid of Georg was the best thing she ever did. I feel like Georg thought they were besties when Summer was just putting up with her as the boys were best mates. Everything seemed so forced and fake when together. georg was an absolute dog videoing her pregnancy reveal when summer had recently lost their last attempt at IVF. But this is the same mole that posted a story saying she won’t feel guilty for falling pregnant easily and was worried about fertility after trying for 3 months 🙄 I hope they never come back. She won’t cope being over there it won’t be what she thinks. Also bay baiting is a horrible thing to do it’s just not funny.
---
I would have loved to have seen what went down between them or if summer just blocked her and moved on - literally 😂 wonder if boys still talk. Dan looks like he would be a complete asshole.

Reactions: 9
What business did she sell when she was 21? I hate how these fucktard influencers think owning a business is so easy and achievable. I smell bullshit.
IMG_8909.png

Reactions: 2