Georg Woulfe #2 woo is the new… over-sharing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep first thought was she’s already pregnant. So boring Georg! The fact she blew the candle out made me irrationally rage. Wonder what she’s doing with the sausage dog fabric? Wrapping it up and popping it in brother husbands keepsake box?

Reactions: 2
I got the impression they were either moving or going travelling around Australia
I can’t see them moving from where they are, given that her parents live on the same property and do a LOT of babysitting. I reckon she’s pregnant again. Yawn.

Reactions: 3
She is really making him pay after that last lot of cheating. Can't believe going for #5 with brother husband.

Reactions: 3
Those kids are creepy - I just want to see them be kids and not curated for the gram. Surely they’ve seen enough sunrises to last a lifetime.

Reactions: 5
I can’t see them moving from where they are, given that her parents live on the same property and do a LOT of babysitting. I reckon she’s pregnant again. Yawn.
Interesting!

I always wondered how she had so much time to duck around while brother husband was away for work

The teeth could be a side effect from inbreeding.
I hate to say this but there something really not right about those poor kids, they are terrifying, I can’t watch her stories because it break my heart. WTF has she done to them?

Reactions: 8
I remember when I was a little girl in the 60's, a girl on our street had her engagement 'un-engaged' by both sets of parents as the betrothed couple were half brother and sister....
Methinks someone visited another stable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I remember when I was a little girl in the 60's, a girl on our street had her engagement 'un-engaged' by both sets of parents as the betrothed couple were half brother and sister....
Methinks someone visited another stable.
this could 💯 be true. Their parents were / are best friends. Grew up together. Although he was much older the creep 😂🤢 her mum got it on with his dad or his mum and hers and voila a baby. Fastrack 20 years where she is obsessed with him and they start going out but mum and dad can’t say anything can they 😂 I swear this has to be true they DO NOT LOOK NORMAL. Also the 4th baby is not cute.

• Haha
do we think preggo ? or moving ? or divorce ? hahahahha
I think maybe brotherhusb has a new job that could include a move? If it was preggo, she’d either already have told everyone by now or be hinting more at that. She wasn’t this cagey when she got pregnant with Memfi

Assuming brother husband has cheated again and this time she has put her foot down and made him find a local job. No way are they moving from her babysitters parents.

Honestly if that creep cheated on me once I doubt I’d be sad, kick his sleazy arse to the curb 👋🏻

Reactions: 4
Nah, I reckon it’s mainly genetic. Her teeth make me feel ill.
Yep this is genetic
---
I think they are going on a caravanning holiday or something…
---
The birthday ritual is creepy. Walking out to the whole family waiting on the floor in a huddle

Last edited:
Yep this is genetic
---
I think they are going on a caravanning holiday or something…
---
The birthday ritual is creepy. Walking out to the whole family waiting on the floor in a huddle
The ritual itself is indeed creepy but what I find extra weird is that they film it. No one in the real world is doing this.

Reactions: 6