Georg Woulfe #2 woo is the new… over-sharing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dance school that parents funded 🙄 so successful.

also good luck to the people that rent their house living on a block with her parents sharing the backyard 😂 how annoying I bet they will whinge about everything and dob on them to georg if they do one thing they don’t like 😂 sounds like a nightmare.

Reactions: 4

also good luck to the people that rent their house living on a block with her parents sharing the backyard 😂 how annoying I bet they will whinge about everything and dob on them to georg if they do one thing they don’t like 😂 sounds like a nightmare.
You're presuming that her parents aren't also moving overseas...

• Haha

Is it for rent? I would assume it would just stay empty as her parents live on the block too. No real drama having a house empty on a shared block.

Her parents live there as well? How did I miss this 🤨 she said they bought a house instead of moving to Dubai, so the parents moved in as well?

They live in a smaller house up the other end of the yard. I think their business went bust and they build like large granny flat. Her dad is a bit of a scammer.

if they move overseas with them that’s lame 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her parents live there as well? How did I miss this 🤨 she said they bought a house instead of moving to Dubai, so the parents moved in as well?
I think the old farts are in a granny flat on their property. I think grandpa is some sort of witch doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think the old farts are in a granny flat on their property. I think grandpa is some sort of witch doctor.
Wonder if that was by choice or for financial reasons. Weird. I love my parents but I’m good with them living in their own home 😆

• Haha
She has said in past that they pretty much bankrupt so of course she would help them out now kind of thing.

I really can not picture her and the kids transitioning from Sunshine Coast QLD to Dubai.

She has said in past that they pretty much bankrupt so of course she would help them out now kind of thing.

I really can not picture her and the kids transitioning from Sunshine Coast QLD to Dubai.
Those kids are deer in the headlights on the Sunshine Coast, I’m trying to imagine them over there with their terrified faces and nervous smiles.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wow she is really reaching for likes 😂 keeps reposting about it and only getting 7 comments 😂

yeah someone said you can’t go outside in summer over there! Would it be like apartment style living? Yards? I think it would be completely different living over there or visiting as a 20 year old. 4 kids I’m not sure about. It’s quite conservative too? No prancing around in your teeny bikinis soaking up the sunrise georg 😂
---

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Wow she is really reaching for likes 😂 keeps reposting about it and only getting 7 comments 😂

yeah someone said you can’t go outside in summer over there! Would it be like apartment style living? Yards? I think it would be completely different living over there or visiting as a 20 year old. 4 kids I’m not sure about. It’s quite conservative too? No prancing around in your teeny bikinis soaking up the sunrise georg 😂
---
She’s going to hate it! I feel for the poor kids, they seem ill adjusted as it is, without ripping them out of school so mum can have some content.

Visiting somewhere on holiday is much different to living there. I’ve lived in QLD for 8 years and I’m still not settled. I’m sure an overseas move is a million times harder.

Less than a year ago her kids hadn’t been on an escalator but she asked their opinion if they should move to a whole other country? Have they even ever left Queensland before? This is going to be a disaster on every level and I am here for it.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8