GeordieJulie #5 full time influencer, still on the dole. Had a big op but still fine to wrestle John and a cop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve watched her since the Katie bee drama and I’ve never seen her do a mental health live EVER! Not once and am not just saying it to be a knob either but she hasn’t, a voice is only like that cause she’s been screaming all night on live, surely everyone’s seen the videoes by now off last night and know the truth?
You DIDNT have tasers pulled on you, it’s part of there uniform the police women told you that
No way would the police of told you who rang, so you don’t no it was laa even though you said it was Thor last night
You’ve literally been sent screen shots of the lad who rang the police sent to you insta cause a women commented on your live and told you she sent them and you said you would look later
How do you know they took the audio off the video Julie? Cause they never showed you it and they wouldn’t cause it’s evidence
You’ve got no tablets tonight cause John isn’t there to run around after you whilst you sit on your arse in your scruffy kitchen
You were pointing to the scratches on your arm saying it was off John so what are people meant to believe?

non of this is made up, this is things you’ve shown people online! All this could of been avoided last night if you went off live like your boyfriend asked you, but you thought you were big and clever knecking wine and kicking off

last off all your “girls” should be ashamed of themselves cause there part to blame by buying the wine, the sooner you realise Julie that the people watch your arnt your friends and the girls arnt the better, they fill you full of drink so they can watch you kick and and cause drama, a would never do that to my mates

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh noodle shut up you absolute drip. What about the people you’ve bullied? How would the NHS feel about that! Us on here are having our opinion as we are entitled to! She’s getting tit elsewhere because just like you she’s a bully as well!

I’ve watched her since the Katie bee drama and I’ve never seen her do a mental health live EVER! Not once and am not just saying it to be a knob either but she hasn’t, a voice is only like that cause she’s been screaming all night on live, surely everyone’s seen the videoes by now off last night and know the truth?
You DIDNT have tasers pulled on you, it’s part of there uniform the police women told you that
No way would the police of told you who rang, so you don’t no it was laa even though you said it was Thor last night
You’ve literally been sent screen shots of the lad who rang the police sent to you insta cause a women commented on your live and told you she sent them and you said you would look later
How do you know they took the audio off the video Julie? Cause they never showed you it and they wouldn’t cause it’s evidence
You’ve got no tablets tonight cause John isn’t there to run around after you whilst you sit on your arse in your scruffy kitchen
You were pointing to the scratches on your arm saying it was off John so what are people meant to believe?

non of this is made up, this is things you’ve shown people online! All this could of been avoided last night if you went off live like your boyfriend asked you, but you thought you were big and clever knecking wine and kicking off

last off all your “girls” should be ashamed of themselves cause there part to blame by buying the wine, the sooner you realise Julie that the people watch your arnt your friends and the girls arnt the better, they fill you full of drink so they can watch you kick and and cause drama, a would never do that to my mates
I dont think they were scratches it looked like lip liner.

Reactions: 7

She think she’s a ‘mental health advocate’ by asking a few times a month if girls have took their tablets, or if they’ve ate and got washed today 🥱

Reactions: 4
She’s hanging out of her arshole.. & you can see she’s got no smokes so she’s got her ecig in her hand, crying poor tale all the time I bet the police thought wtf we only came to check everything’s ok and she started screaming crying her eyes out youv got bleeping tazers man.. Julie it’s apart of our uniform we have to have them.. then ohh I got grabbed by the police they restrained you to calm down because you was been a gobby bleep quote “John said that” making things in to a bigger situation now she’s making a video cause she can’t face coming on live what’s the embarrassment got to her now.. one minute is laa next it’s Thor, says I don’t take back what I said about Denise in the next breath I will say sorry to her I shouldn’t of said it hahaha crappy pants cause you know youv met your match girl and there’s someone that doesn’t give a duck about you and will take you down! Bore of with the fake tears waving at the camera like you can’t take it well girl don’t air your tit on live bully other people and you won’t get tit for it John says about you been on live from morning till night the police told you to come of live loads of times but you just wanted to show the whole of tiktok your drama.. one minute you couldn’t see the screen or messages next minute police turned up and our Rocky bow Julie came bouncing down the stairs not missing a step 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly her new videos boiled my bleeping piss saying she’s going to kill herself, no ya not Julie your only saying that in hopes that it makes people stop talking about you! Ave got mental health issues and have done stuff in the past which am not going into detail about, so it pisses me off when people cause bleeping tit and drama knowing people are going to talk about it then use the suicide card thinking people are going to forget what you’ve done and not mention it.
No people are going to talk about it julie, if you didn’t want all this exposure then you need to stop broadcasting your life on TT lives or social media plain and simple

your not iconic hun your a head

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh noodle shut up you absolute drip. What about the people you’ve bullied? How would the NHS feel about that! Us on here are having our opinion as we are entitled to! She’s getting tit elsewhere because just like you she’s a bully as well!

I dont think they were scratches it looked like lip liner.

It was pen… he was drawing on her arm earlier on

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Wow after watching her latest video she really should just carry around white chalk to outline herself the victim she is.
It doesnt even matter who called the police she chose to behave the way she did last night, no one on tik tok made her scream like a made women & totally ignore the sane advice from John.
Her ‘girls ‘ / followers need to take a long hard look at themselves condoning her - its crappy no real friend would keep letting another carry on how she does

Reactions: 5
Been following these threads for a little while now and decided to make an account. What an absolute joke of a woman she is. Watched her for around a year now (and had the "pleasure" of being friends with her for a abit) and while she's never been stable, you can see the drastic change in her and how she acts within a year. All her so called friends that enable her are a joke. A recovering addict who did work so hard on sobriety only for everyone to now help her fund her addictions(the many many many of them too!) They should all be ashamed of themselves!

Reactions: 6
I think she has blocked me or her account has been banned. There's only her make up account on.

Reactions: 1
Knew it was something and not scratches
I thought the same as scratches wouldn’t be that dark. It’s shocking making out that’s what it was as some people will believe it’s scratches. He wrote mug on her forehead earlier in the night so might have been then when he did it.

I think she has blocked me or her account has been banned. There's only her make up account on.
her account is still there so you must have been blocked on her other

God that video shes put up. How can she carry on blaming other people. Yes somebody has obviously called the police, could have been absolutely anyone even a neighbor, but her actions are her own, no body else makes her behave that way.
She wont own up to anything will she, she should have owned up, yes i had too much to drink etc things got out of hand but nope its lar and thors fault of course.
Doubt thor is gonna go out her way to ring the police in this country lol 😂.
Saying she’s suicidal, she needs to step away from social media, or make her page private so she can have only who she wants in, and stop drinking !!!!!

Reactions: 5
God that video shes put up. How can she carry on blaming other people. Yes somebody has obviously called the police, could have been absolutely anyone even a neighbor, but her actions are her own, no body else makes her behave that way.
She wont own up to anything will she, she should have owned up, yes i had too much to drink etc things got out of hand but nope its lar and thors fault of course.
Doubt thor is gonna go out her way to ring the police in this country lol 😂.
Saying she’s suicidal, she needs to step away from social media, or make her page private so she can have only who she wants in, and stop drinking !!!!!
The thing is even the police said they were sent a video, hence they made their own decision to come out for a welfare check. They seen for themselves what was going on so no one else can be to blame.
They have a duty of care but she’s making out like they came in riot vans to arrest her. They could see she was distressed so they’re not just going to leave on her request.
It sounds like this isn’t the first time they’ve been to her address for this sort of thing.

Reactions: 6
It sounds like this isn’t the first time they’ve been to her address for this sort of thing.
No it's not they were there in January and she was screaming at them saying "he's left now what do you want me to do" then started pushing them screaming at them. I don't know why they keep going for John she's the problem and he will snap one day

She’s a very disturbed girl look at how she’s pointing to a little scribble on her hand basically saying John’s scratched her we can see it’s pen you daft bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 & I will still be there in two months cause you don’t wash.. this girl is dangerous the lies she’s told about most of us on here the lies she’s told about having MS.. when it clearly stated it was under investigation.. the lies she’s told about John hitting her when you can see how aggressive she is the lies she said when he’s done that to her arm when it’s a scribble mark come of it Julie your “friends” are dropping like flys because everyone can see how much bullshit you talk.. I think the only person Iv seen send her PR packages is madhouse and SV lashes so we’re she’s gets all this Iv got 17 brands I work with is beyond me

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.