Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bella29

Chatty Member
Haha she’s just said ‘I’ll do a drug test right now, got one in my bag’

John replies with ‘that’s a covid test you daft cunt’

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Bella29

Chatty Member
Wow, well done Junkie. What a lovely birthday you gave your man. Money well spent…

Thread title suggestion time!

Geordie Julie#6 Two weeks without a wash, rinsing followers for all their dosh.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

secretlifeofabee

Chatty Member
I’ve watched her since the Katie bee drama and I’ve never seen her do a mental health live EVER! Not once and am not just saying it to be a knob either but she hasn’t, a voice is only like that cause she’s been screaming all night on live, surely everyone’s seen the videoes by now off last night and know the truth?
You DIDNT have tasers pulled on you, it’s part of there uniform the police women told you that
No way would the police of told you who rang, so you don’t no it was laa even though you said it was Thor last night
You’ve literally been sent screen shots of the lad who rang the police sent to you insta cause a women commented on your live and told you she sent them and you said you would look later
How do you know they took the audio off the video Julie? Cause they never showed you it and they wouldn’t cause it’s evidence
You’ve got no tablets tonight cause John isn’t there to run around after you whilst you sit on your arse in your scruffy kitchen
You were pointing to the scratches on your arm saying it was off John so what are people meant to believe?

non of this is made up, this is things you’ve shown people online! All this could of been avoided last night if you went off live like your boyfriend asked you, but you thought you were big and clever knecking wine and kicking off

last off all your “girls” should be ashamed of themselves cause there part to blame by buying the wine, the sooner you realise Julie that the people watch your arnt your friends and the girls arnt the better, they fill you full of drink so they can watch you kick and and cause drama, a would never do that to my mates

• Heart
Reactions: 17

julieOF

She’s hanging out of her arshole.. & you can see she’s got no smokes so she’s got her ecig in her hand, crying poor tale all the time I bet the police thought wtf we only came to check everything’s ok and she started screaming crying her eyes out youv got fucking tazers man.. Julie it’s apart of our uniform we have to have them.. then ohh I got grabbed by the police they restrained you to calm down because you was been a gobby cunt quote “John said that” making things in to a bigger situation now she’s making a video cause she can’t face coming on live what’s the embarrassment got to her now.. one minute is laa next it’s Thor, says I don’t take back what I said about Denise in the next breath I will say sorry to her I shouldn’t of said it hahaha shitty pants cause you know youv met your match girl and there’s someone that doesn’t give a fuck about you and will take you down! Bore of with the fake tears waving at the camera like you can’t take it well girl don’t air your shit on live bully other people and you won’t get shit for it John says about you been on live from morning till night the police told you to come of live loads of times but you just wanted to show the whole of tiktok your drama.. one minute you couldn’t see the screen or messages next minute police turned up and our Rocky bow Julie came bouncing down the stairs not missing a step 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

snoopysnoopsnoop2

Chatty Member
She never asked her lovely grandad a single question about him. Like, how have you been etc. everything was about her her her her her. Absolute prick

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Emzalaa

Chatty Member
Has he got covid ? Coz he gotta have no sense of taste or smell to chow down on her tuna canoe

• Haha

julieOF

I can guarantee this is what is going to happen..

She will stay of live for few days or until she needs some coin for her drugs food or tabs when she’s back on she will cry poor tail about how laa or Thor phoned the police (because the police told her) or she will have some “proof” loool!! She will cry how got John arrested how she got restrained by the police because or Thor or laa or she will say she got tazered because she tired to end her life and ended up in the cells.. people will feel sorry for her and send her money she will get all happy and say she is never talking about the girls again anyone that does will get blocked lool how many times we hurd that.. (she will let the police deal with it) “as it’s a court matter” 🤣 never know court to go on so long for her court cases.. either that or she will cry and say she’s split up with John for people to feel sorry for her 🙄 listen Julie & her amazing mods sorry there not mods there her friends as she calls them she starts her problems no one els Thor and Denise was on a live all last night they didn’t phone them! She gets her self in to situations someone bought her a bottle of wine she couldn’t stop at one and begged for more shock! 🤣 she went from been jolly and happy when she was getting her wine to then talking about the girls what does she want them to do not respond back to the bully! Then when her OWN PARTNER told her to shut up talking about them she didn’t like it even he was sick of it.. there both a set of wet wipes that need taking out when the bin men come! That will be all for now but that’s my prediction 🥱

Oh and also.. you could see they was okay fighting as they was both laughing but when John did something she took it too far and started going crazy on him you can tell who abuses who when it comes to them too.. who ever phoned the police should of said it was her hitting him I actually hurd him say “stop it Julie man” his words look at how she covered the mic when he was saying stuff how she’s smashed his head in before who’s the bully now.. Wev seen it first hand now Julie what you need to do is leave them girls alone get on with your shitty glittery makeup looks and promoting only SVs products cause let’s face it her tiktok mummy alisha and noodle is all you have.. you look for drama every single week but the best was when Elsa put you in your place #freeelsa #freejohn #freethedogs

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sloth

Chatty Member
Katie on her live before dropping Julie saying its not her wifi thats bad cos she pays her phone bill made me laugh

• Haha

Bella29

Chatty Member
Hahahhaa John…. On the phone to someone… are you going to sort us some carpet cleaner because sparkling is useless 😂😂😂

Tell me you’re asking for coke without telling me you’re asking for coke

• Haha
Reactions: 14

simonsays1111

I’m hardly watching her anymore. The croaky voice, the constant lies, the begging, the fake tears, playing the victim, the bullying, wasting police time, acting like she has cancer, starving her poor dogs, “JOHHHNNNNN” the list is endless. She’s literally like a big fat ball of negative energy, she’s so draining to watch I couldn’t even imagine living with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

thealchemistt

Gonna have a vulnerable moment a second. I really struggle with my mental illnesses, and my hygiene can and does slack. Dishes pile up. I don’t cook real food for weeks.

However, watching Julie has actually motivated me to be better. I was being so hard on myself, and turns out that my lowest and worst times I’m not as bad as her.
End of moment.

I’m also serving up some tomato soup out of a novelty elephant teapot, into a plant pot. Yum.

• Heart
Reactions: 13