GeordieJulie #5 full time influencer, still on the dole. Had a big op but still fine to wrestle John and a cop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does this everytime something major happens. She will stay off live for a couple of days and then come back and not mention it like it never happened. She thinks everyone will just forget. Idiot

Reactions: 8
we on a new one now girls ❤🙌 no she’s not got the bottle Big bollocks Julie i take anyone on as not got the balls to come live haha 😂 mods!!!! tell your big princess to grow some balls and come live and face us we are ready

#freeJohn

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Shitting hell I saw a bit of the live last night but I’ve just seen the clips on the hashtag and saw the bits I missed. Think it was def play fighting at first but Julie took it too far man she proper lays in to John. Not sure if it’s just me but does anyone else think Julie could be on more than drink/weed/coke/tabs? She’s off her nut and John needs to get rid and crack on with his life without her weighing him down

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can guarantee this is what is going to happen..

She will stay of live for few days or until she needs some coin for her drugs food or tabs when she’s back on she will cry poor tail about how laa or Thor phoned the police (because the police told her) or she will have some “proof” loool!! She will cry how got John arrested how she got restrained by the police because or Thor or laa or she will say she got tazered because she tired to end her life and ended up in the cells.. people will feel sorry for her and send her money she will get all happy and say she is never talking about the girls again anyone that does will get blocked lool how many times we hurd that.. (she will let the police deal with it) “as it’s a court matter” 🤣 never know court to go on so long for her court cases.. either that or she will cry and say she’s split up with John for people to feel sorry for her 🙄 listen Julie & her amazing mods sorry there not mods there her friends as she calls them she starts her problems no one els Thor and Denise was on a live all last night they didn’t phone them! She gets her self in to situations someone bought her a bottle of wine she couldn’t stop at one and begged for more shock! 🤣 she went from been jolly and happy when she was getting her wine to then talking about the girls what does she want them to do not respond back to the bully! Then when her OWN PARTNER told her to shut up talking about them she didn’t like it even he was sick of it.. there both a set of wet wipes that need taking out when the bin men come! That will be all for now but that’s my prediction 🥱

Oh and also.. you could see they was okay fighting as they was both laughing but when John did something she took it too far and started going crazy on him you can tell who abuses who when it comes to them too.. who ever phoned the police should of said it was her hitting him I actually hurd him say “stop it Julie man” his words look at how she covered the mic when he was saying stuff how she’s smashed his head in before who’s the bully now.. Wev seen it first hand now Julie what you need to do is leave them girls alone get on with your crappy glittery makeup looks and promoting only SVs products cause let’s face it her tiktok mummy alisha and noodle is all you have.. you look for drama every single week but the best was when Elsa put you in your place #freeelsa #freejohn #freethedogs

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope that she’s not live because Johns fucked her off for good and done one with the phone and internet 🤞🏻🤞🏻

Reactions: 9
Videos

More

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.