GeordieJulie #5 full time influencer, still on the dole. Had a big op but still fine to wrestle John and a cop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s uploaded 🙄 sob story’s here we come, was Thor last night now it’s laaaa 🥱

Not one bleeping tear! Ooh and suprise she hasn’t washed a face changed a clothes or brush a hair 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her crappy glitter is still on there.. did anyone see a tear cause I sure didn’t 🤣🤣 wasn’t she screaming down the phone it was Thor not laa that’s why John told her to shut up actually she didn’t even mention laa lastnight just Thor but this morning it’s all laa.. blood to my address duck OF JULIE! There’s no proof never has been and never will be cause if they was police would have done dna testing on the blood and pubes and she would of been locked up stop talking tit youv no proof you scruffy tit house Iv never seen once ounce of proof that youv pulled up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cry me a river 🌊

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There were loads in her live last night, I missed it all 🤦🏼‍♀️ but any one of those people could have called the police, and not just one person either, it could have been her neighbours or anyone around. I’ve watched the screen recordings and she was proper laying into John.
I can’t understand why it has to be Laa or Thor or whoever she thinks her stalker is! And saying the police came with tasers 😂 the woman said to her Julie you know it’s part of our uniform, ffs man!

I think she just needs to own it and say yes I was roaring drunk and took things too far rather than try and put the blame on everyone and anyone else, just own it! If you can’t handle the alcohol … don’t drink it.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What a pathetic excuse for a pity party 🙄

Her video is a total joke. It’s not hard Julie, don’t drink if you can’t handle it!

1. They didn’t turn up ‘with tasers and everything’ it’s part of their uniform and protection.

2. It was Thor apparently who sent it yesterday, now it’s La?

3. You feel so so awful today, yet can gather the energy to make a tik tok and tag in local newspapers.

Give it a rest you’re fooling no one.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Her crappy glitter is still on there.. did anyone see a tear cause I sure didn’t 🤣🤣 wasn’t she screaming down the phone it was Thor not laa that’s why John told her to shut up actually she didn’t even mention laa lastnight just Thor but this morning it’s all laa.. blood to my address duck OF JULIE! There’s no proof never has been and never will be cause if they was police would have done dna testing on the blood and pubes and she would of been locked up stop talking tit youv no proof you scruffy tit house Iv never seen once ounce of proof that youv pulled up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 cry me a river 🌊
she did say to the police that she had a stalker from Southampton and tried to blame Laa for the call at one point last night 🙄
It does seem whoever is her latest falling out tends to be the one to blame for whatever has gone on.

she always blames people on tattle, yet she had plenty viewers in the live that could have rang.

looks like beer fear has set in 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A see non of her “girls” have commented on her post, if she gets “PR packages” after this the worlds gone crazy!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The wave at the end like she’s so heartbroken and she can’t speak no more 😂 Well done Julie you played the part ok just not the best.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So fake!! Not a single tear… hasn’t been able to get out of bed all day… that’s what a come down does to you 🥱
Going on as if the police booted her door in, it was a welfare check!!

How about Laa gets an injunction out on her so she can’t mention the name again

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s literally 30 odd years old going on the way she does she’s bleeping EMBARRASSING! Saying in her videos her mental health’s at the lowest and she wants to kill herself, that’s not poor mental health that’s a COMEDOWN Julie you absolute weapon, do you know how offensive that is to people actually struggling? Actually, no you wouldn’t because you’re too busy taking vulnerable peoples money, getting off your face, being a bully and beating your fella. I pray, pray, pray to god if she ever has a kid that they never whiteness any of this because I feel bad enough for those dogs that get starved. Rant over girls, hope you all have an amazing night & let’s see what else the monstrosity has to offer…

• Heart
Reactions: 10
There were loads in her live last night, I missed it all 🤦🏼‍♀️ but any one of those people could have called the police, and not just one person either, it could have been her neighbours or anyone around. I’ve watched the screen recordings and she was proper laying into Joh
I can’t understand why it has to be Laa or Thor or whoever she thinks her stalker is! And saying the police came with tasers 😂 the woman said to her Julie you know it’s part of our uniform, ffs man!

I think she just needs to own it and say yes I was roaring drunk and took things too far rather than try and put the blame on everyone and anyone else, just own it! If you can’t handle the alcohol … don’t drink it.
I agree with this, she never owns anything. I'd actually have some respect for her if she owned her tit but she doesn't. It is always everyone else's fault and then the woe bes me 🎻 it couldn't possibly be any of Julie's doing, own your tit for once Julie!

Her views were at 2.6k at one point but it HAD to have been Thor or La that made the calls 🤦🏻‍♀️

Noodle blaming tattle 🤣🤣... noodle everything on here is the truth, she don't like it don't read. All you wee lap dogs have the ability to not come on here. Don't take a scientist to work that one out.

Junkie broadcasts her whole life online which gives people an OPINION.

Reactions: 2
Noodle blaming tattle 🤣🤣... noodle everything on here is the truth, she don't like it don't read. All you wee lap dogs have the ability to not come on here. Don't take a scientist to work that one out.

Junkie broadcasts her whole life online which gives people an OPINION.
She’s only saying it’s tattle because she’s been mentioned on it the wet wipe🤣

Reactions: 2
Well that took a while to catch up jesus I thought the Scottish tik tokers were crazy but this girl is on another level dont broadcast your tit on a live and expect people not to have an opinion 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s blaming La or Thor for sending blood but wasn’t she blaming KatieBee for that last year? Why is it changed to whoever she has drama with at the time? She’s honestly going to ruin someone’s life all with her petty f*cking lies!

She’s blaming La or Thor for sending blood but wasn’t she blaming KatieBee for that last year? Why is it changed to whoever she has drama with at the time? She’s honestly going to ruin someone’s life all with her petty f*cking lies!
Yep it’s a different person every other week.
It’s all a load of lies any way, something like that I’m sire she would’ve been more than happy to show proof of… there’s been nothing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.