GeordieJulie #5 full time influencer, still on the dole. Had a big op but still fine to wrestle John and a cop

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do feel some empathy with her in regards to her dogs. Dogs are like children and the thought someone is trying to take them away must be terrifying. I wouldn’t be without mine, however mine actually get all the food, walks, play etc they need.

I hope they just give her advice and monitoring in the hope she changes her ways with them, I’d hate to see them actually taken away.

Surely Holly needs a vet to prescribe the right treatment, not a few over the counter products from pets at home. Vets charge disgusting prices but that’s the commitment we make when we take the dogs on.

Reactions: 3
So this b*tch that doesn’t have a penny of her own to her name is letting a taxi fare run up while buying fish for £24 and a £60 tank which won’t be tempered, the fish are going to die almost immediately.

I do feel some empathy with her in regards to her dogs. Dogs are like children and the thought someone is trying to take them away must be terrifying. I wouldn’t be without mine, however mine actually get all the food, walks, play etc they need.

I hope they just give her advice and monitoring in the hope she changes her ways with them, I’d hate to see them actually taken away.

Surely Holly needs a vet to prescribe the right treatment, not a few over the counter products from pets at home. Vets charge disgusting prices but that’s the commitment we make when we take the dogs on.
I’d agree 100% of this was just ignorance and it was the first time they’d been out to her, but police don’t come out for a first time offence. You don’t hide from the RSPCA if you think you’re doing the best you can for your animal. She’s had the RSPCA out and is now asking about buying a Guinea pig and fish. She’s a danger to animals and has no respect for their lives.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.