Geordie Shore #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw Gaz on a tik tok recently saying Scott was the cleanest of them all. He’d get home drunk from a night out and start washing clothes for everyone.
Gaz would wake up in the morning to a pile of folded washing that he’d ironed too. I’m sure he said he ironed shoe laces too 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw Gaz on a tik tok recently saying Scott was the cleanest of them all. He’d get home drunk from a night out and start washing clothes for everyone.
Gaz would wake up in the morning to a pile of folded washing that he’d ironed too. I’m sure he said he ironed shoe laces too 😂😂
He did seem very domesticated compared to the rest of them.

Scotty T is in the background of a few scenes in Cancun, the series before he joined.
did they send him out there on purpose to see how he gelled with people before selecting him? Or did he follow them in the hope of being cast? Can’t be the latter lol.

Scotty T is in the background of a few scenes in Cancun, the series before he joined.
did they send him out there on purpose to see how he gelled with people before selecting him? Or did he follow them in the hope of being cast? Can’t be the latter lol.
Bethan was in a few episodes before she joined too. I saw somewhere that this is what the producers did with newbies to see how they gelled with the cast

I rewatch but only the first few series before they start introducing too many randoms. Love that one when Charlotte and Scotty get absolutely fucked on absinthe 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
yup! I’m on season 15 at the minute, forgot Steph was even in it!
I don’t remember a Steph, I must have stopped watching by then! I think I stopped after the big birthday battle? When Charlotte and Gary decided to make a go of things?
did Charlotte ever have a leaving scene or did she just not go back after her eptopic pregnancy? Because I’m sure it was news she was done which was the reason I didn’t bother tuning in to the next series!
---
I rewatch but only the first few series before they start introducing too many randoms. Love that one when Charlotte and Scotty get absolutely fucked on absinthe 😂😂
That one was brilliant, with their fluffy hats :LOL:
yeah me too, wasn’t keen on a lot of the new members especially Chloe!
---
The outfits!
What a time😂😂😂
Such good nostalgia :ROFLMAO:

Logistically also way easier. A big open warehouse makes filming way easier and gives plenty of space for all the off screen crew stuff. Houses are so much more difficult to film in. Unless it’s like Jersey Shore where the location is what really matters, the warehouse is definitely the way to go.

Reactions: 1