Geordie Shore #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gaz’s content being all about Geordie Shore now that he’s no longer with Emma is so embarrassing
I’ve noticed that too. No one under 25/30 knows who he is. I was cringing for him when did the reel in H&M. His fan base have moved on and the younger ones will see him as a creep

Reactions: 1
Well Charlotte posted this and the caption😂😂

IMG_7307.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
No idea 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ got to be some the oldies like Marnie, Chloe, Nathan maybe Gary as he’s been talking GS non stop
I don't even class them as the 'oldies.'
For me the oldies are Charlotte, Holly, Sophie, Vicky, Gaz, James and Jay.

Wouldn't it be great if all the original cast did it?

Reactions: 7
The only ones not doing it from the last series is Charlotte and Marnie reportedly. Seen reports Scott is doing this series, just seen his story and he's currently on the plane to Dubai looks to possibly be on his way out. And both Gary & Aaron have also been reported to be back as well but Aaron supposedly turned down this series to be there for his child and who knows with Gary he could pop up...

Surprised about Scott. I know with the substance use and everything they had been pretty hesitant to bring him back in any full capacity.

Scott is now due in court with a load of Z listers as they advertised those dodgy forex scams. Couple from TOWIE are also included in the defendants list so wonder if this will affect his GS appearance?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
With the OG groups perhaps it’s only a super short, like week long trip? So many of them have kids, partners, other ventures, that don’t allow them to be away extended periods anymore. So a week wouldn’t affect court, but much longer could?

Filming abroad is for 3 weeks. Looks like partners and kids will come later. If, he is filming for the whole duration of the trip aboard literally as soon as filming has finished and he's back on UK soil he'll have to go to court which is the 13th. Maybe they might show him going to court seeing as filming is also about their day to day lives as well 😅

I don't even class them as the 'oldies.'
For me the oldies are Charlotte, Holly, Sophie, Vicky, Gaz, James and Jay.

Wouldn't it be great if all the original cast did it?
Wasn’t sure what else to call them coz they’ve been in it a while that’s why I called them oldies and not the OGs only Gaz is an OG in the list I said 😂

I know this is a random spot but I noticed Marnie has 6 millions followers on instagram, this has really surprised me and I thought most people thought she was quite unlikeable, she’s got more than most of them apart from Charlotte.. do we think she’s paid for followers or all genuine?

I know this is a random spot but I noticed Marnie has 6 millions followers on instagram, this has really surprised me and I thought most people thought she was quite unlikeable, she’s got more than most of them apart from Charlotte.. do we think she’s paid for followers or all genuine?
She's even got more than Vicky Pattison which is surprising.

I think it's probably creepy men because of her only fans 🤢

Reactions: 2
So Marnie's gone over to film... it was reported she left and even said herself she was thinking about not returning cause of the "bad edit". This is where the drama's going to come into the show as she stopped talking to Sophie and Holly. They all either make up or continue to not talk still. They must have been paying well for her to return

Reactions: 6
Marnie on her way to ruin everyone’s fun and make it about her as usual

Reactions: 10