Geordie Shore #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marnie does loads of reality shows though, as do Chloe and Nathan. I wonder how Sophie makes any money at all? What does she do?!

Reactions: 1
Abbie’s nan knocks me sick. I would not have been happy being woken up like that if I was James’s gf

Reactions: 9
Omg just watching the episode where marnies kids get the vomiting bug, and Casey literally just asked marnies permission to go to the toilet to get sick, he is such an ick with how whipped he is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Excuse my random bust in here but I’m watching re-runs, life’s down the pan - I’m on the wine. You know it must be bad watching them lot back in the thick of it. However can anyone explain to me why, Marty got sacked and so did abbey at one point with no explanation cos I’m struggling to follow it. Thanks lads 💃🏻

Reactions: 3
Excuse my random bust in here but I’m watching re-runs, life’s down the pan - I’m on the wine. You know it must be bad watching them lot back in the thick of it. However can anyone explain to me why, Marty got sacked and so did abbey at one point with no explanation cos I’m struggling to follow it. Thanks lads 💃🏻
Marty was drugs his was at the same time as Scotty T and Abbie I think they were wanting to go in a different direction? I can't remember that one but then brought her back

ETA I think I remember Marty saying he and Scott went to an afters and rocked up outside of curfew during filming. I could be making this up but I'm sure it was something like that 😅 and him and Scotty got sacked

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over the vile behaviour of the boys. I’m re-watching and only on season 2 but the boys are terrible. The way they talk about women and their attitude is just grim.

Reactions: 7
I’m always surprised about how they let Sophie back onto the show. After her ‘I hate n******’ rant. 😡 Truly despicable.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Marty was drugs his was at the same time as Scotty T and Abbie I think they were wanting to go in a different direction? I can't remember that one but then brought her back

ETA I think I remember Marty saying he and Scott went to an afters and rocked up outside of curfew during filming. I could be making this up but I'm sure it was something like that 😅 and him and Scotty got sacked
I watched the latest seasons as well, the reunion, he really doesn’t look well… not the fun bubbly character he was. Shame really.

Reactions: 2
Was this season 6/7? Around the time vicky disappeared too?
Yup both of them were dropped at the same time for the same incident. I’m pretty sure Holly was also involved but as she didn’t get physical like Vicky, she was allowed to stay.

Im rewatching the whole series and im currently on series 13 (when charlotte left) and Sophie returns.
very surprised they got sophie to replace charlotte when she was missing for so many series