Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Chloe’s mother’s face. She genuinely looks like she’s been stung multiple times and her face has swelled up.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Yorkshirewife

VIP Member
Seems Kyle has a clear pattern of treating female co-stars horribly. Can only imagine what he’s like when cameras aren’t around.

Fancy having the audacity to mistreat anyone when your teeth look that hysterical.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Davena94

VIP Member
Abbie’s nan knocks me sick. I would not have been happy being woken up like that if I was James’s gf

Reactions: 9

Idk88

VIP Member
The sun are reporting Gary will be back again for the next series and that they will be filming in Thailand. Hope the producers learnt from this last series that they need space in the villas especially if the kids are involved too or they're most likely going to get Cyprus 2.0 again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Omg just watching the episode where marnies kids get the vomiting bug, and Casey literally just asked marnies permission to go to the toilet to get sick, he is such an ick with how whipped he is lol

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Intothedark

VIP Member
I can’t get over the vile behaviour of the boys. I’m re-watching and only on season 2 but the boys are terrible. The way they talk about women and their attitude is just grim.

Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest episode so spoilers ahead!

Charlotte and Nathan have a chat. Charlotte wanted to know why Nathan & Chloe had issues with her behind her back and wouldnt say it to her face. Nathan couldnt really give an answer so she walked away. They hugged and “made up”. But charlotte is clearly still hurt.

Holly had her baby!:)

Marnie was the one who showed up to James farewell. His girlfriend also came aswell.
Marnie, Chloe & Nathan continued to speak about Charlotte. Theyre obviously jealous and obsessed with her 😂

Kyle proposed to his now fiance.

thats all folks!

whatstheteab

VIP Member
The GS house finally got demolished a few weeks ago. Although it lost its spark a long time ago it’s pretty bittersweet and feels like the end of an era. I know that the cast said it was terrible to live in but I’m surprised they never rented it out like they do with the JS shore house.

The GS house finally got demolished a few weeks ago. Although it lost its spark a long time ago it’s pretty bittersweet and feels like the end of an era. I know that the cast said it was terrible to live in but I’m surprised they never rented it out like they do with the JS shore house.
The JS house was actually a real house owned by Danny though. I think he still owns it. The GS one always looked more like a set to me

Reactions: 6

Zulkraa

VIP Member
The sun are reporting Gary will be back again for the next series and that they will be filming in Thailand. Hope the producers learnt from this last series that they need space in the villas especially if the kids are involved too or they're most likely going to get Cyprus 2.0 again
Not a chance! The production team do it on purpose for drama

Reactions: 5

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
When? I never seen it, I only seen her behave like a jealous girlfriend towards Abbie because of Beau and she would always defend Chloe oh and the run with Nat..
There's behaving like a 'jealous girlfriend' and then there's literally roaring in Abbie’s face that she was not allowed speak to Beau

Bethan was vile.
She screamed at Beau because he hadn’t asked her to get into the hot tub with her too 😂

Reactions: 4

AL10

VIP Member
… Sophie doesn’t want involved but couldn’t wait to bring it up?
I get where Sophie is coming from I think Marnie and the mean gang really seemed to want Sophie to just let loose and bitch about Charlotte but with Charlotte I think Sophie feel comfortable telling her how she feels…. Or she’s just 2 faced hahaha

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Can't they just leave the kids at home?! 😴

Poggypig

VIP Member
I didn’t watch the whole thing, it’s the theme with reality TV stars and podcasts. It’s like Ella and Dom from Australia’s MAFS (I’m from Aus) they claim it was about “being kind” because they were so horribly treated and the podcast is typical mean girl behaviour.. i do believe Marnie when she said cleaners attended the villa, I don’t think that is a lie. I also believe Sophie talks shit about Charlotte behind her back and careful not to do it on camera. That’s why they pushing so hard to get her to crack and say something, she would 100% be agreeing with the group behind charlottes back.
---

When? I never seen it, I only seen her behave like a jealous girlfriend towards Abbie because of Beau and she would always defend Chloe oh and the run with Nat..
They all bitch about each other and I bet Sophie does bitch about Charlotte can you imagine st their age it’s proper sad

Reactions: 3
I think the saving grace podcast is quite bitchy? Why have Marnie on her other podcasts have been same why not have the opposite party on so they can defend themselves? This whole #bekind really has went out the window
I didn’t watch the whole thing, it’s the theme with reality TV stars and podcasts. It’s like Ella and Dom from Australia’s MAFS (I’m from Aus) they claim it was about “being kind” because they were so horribly treated and the podcast is typical mean girl behaviour.. i do believe Marnie when she said cleaners attended the villa, I don’t think that is a lie. I also believe Sophie talks shit about Charlotte behind her back and careful not to do it on camera. That’s why they pushing so hard to get her to crack and say something, she would 100% be agreeing with the group behind charlottes back.
---
Bethan was an absolute bully???

Reactions: 3