Geordie Shore #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pissing at Holly's stories of Abbie DJ'ing at the beach club and panning around with no one up dancing šŸ˜‚ they looked confused lol. Sophie hovering over the decks waiting to take over like always. Only on a show like Geordie Shore will you get a hen do/stag where the ex is invited and involved šŸ˜… Kyle looked to of had a rowdy night out for his stag and Vicky gets this day out at the beach club which just looks dead. See if it translates the same on tv

Edit - they had to force people up now to dance šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
James has proposed to his girlfriend. MTV have really gone all out with the budget this series. That's potentially another series to come after this one now most likely.

I don't understand how the show is still running, surely it doesn't get near as many views as it used to. I can see them having a huge viewing drop with Charlotte out too. Who wants to watch mid 30 yo getting drunk nowšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Chantelle being 34 years old away drinking missing her sons birthday for a sh*t show says it all really

Reactions: 14
I don't understand how the show is still running, surely it doesn't get near as many views as it used to. I can see them having a huge viewing drop with Charlotte out too. Who wants to watch mid 30 yo getting drunk nowšŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Chantelle being 34 years old away drinking missing her sons birthday for a sh*t show says it all really
Iā€™m dying of shame for them all. Who do they appeal to? Most people who watched their show have grown up and moved on with their lives.

Reactions: 7
Think this is the producers way of creating and anticipating drama. Separating the couples to the others, them, getting to enjoy their time together just as couples and also as soon as Casey comes into it. Casey had a lot of nasty things to say about Sophie when the last series aired and coincidentally that they're all off seemingly at the same time Casey shows up. If they were good he would have arrived a day earlier with he and Marnie joining them. The producers will be hoping for a show down when they're all back together

Reactions: 2
I did see Gaz post messages from Scotty begging him to join them. He really wants him back in the show. Canā€™t see him ever do a full season again, but I could see him pop in for a week like Holly. I can definitely see producers pull a ā€œRon and Samā€ and have that week be when they get Charlotte to pop in as well - maximize potential drama. Though I donā€™t think those 2 would be nearly the drama as in the past with her engaged and both parents now.

I have only watched GS up to series 5 so far. I read that article about James getting engaged, has he had some sort of plastic surgery or something done to his face? His hair looks odd as well, it reminds me of Action Man's hair.

Reactions: 1
Anyone see Kyle's latest story? He was completely off his face gurning jaw and all just went back to watch it again and it's been deleted. I haven't paid much attention to how he's been looking recently but he has changed massively. He's looking like Scott but Scott looks better in a healthy way and we all know what Scott is into ā„

Kyle looks terrible, actually all the lads look terrible and all you see is teeth šŸ˜¬

The only one that looks the same is Gary

Reactions: 2
Saw a tiktok last night of someone showing GS in thailand, and all the comments were of people saying "oh i didnt know it was scripted. this takes all the fun out of it, im done with gs now" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: feckin fools, did they really think it was all off the wall do what you want?? Maybe in season 1 but oh wow. Tbh it looked quite sad music booming nobody on the dance floor and then half ways down gs and cameras.

Reactions: 1
So Marnie's gone over to film... it was reported she left and even said herself she was thinking about not returning cause of the "bad edit". This is where the drama's going to come into the show as she stopped talking to Sophie and Holly. They all either make up or continue to not talk still. They must have been paying well for her to return
yeah I think they will pay her more to return. I get there are edits in shows etc. but producers canā€™t edit out lazy parenting. watching Marnie lay there eating a bag of crisps and watching her son squash chips into the couch and not saying anything šŸ˜…

I genuinely couldn't give two fucks about Marnie, her being back will make me switch off

Reactions: 6
Does anyone else find it a little weird that Jordan posts videos with anyone else but sophie constantly and seems to have a thing with Abbie? Both Jordan and Abbie are always posting videos of each other and sophie seems a little fake happy whenever she's in anyone's videos.