Geordie Shore #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Marnie does loads of reality shows though, as do Chloe and Nathan. I wonder how Sophie makes any money at all? What does she do?!
I think she has a business doesnt she?
Sophie seems to go on holiday a lot.
Just had to Google what she actually does! -

'Sophie runs a haircare brand called Mane London which she launched last year when she opened up about embracing her naturally curly hair after suffering from alopecia. Like many reality stars, she also makes a mint on OnlyFans.

Sophie previously hosted the official Geordie Shore podcast with co-star Nathan Henry and, earlier this year, she revealed she was launching a podcast of her very own in an exciting social media post.'

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh yuck Sophie is on OF? Can none of them make money without getting their flaps out or selling crypto?

Reactions: 6
Chloe’s mother’s face. She genuinely looks like she’s been stung multiple times and her face has swelled up.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just watched the latest episode so spoilers ahead!

Charlotte and Nathan have a chat. Charlotte wanted to know why Nathan & Chloe had issues with her behind her back and wouldnt say it to her face. Nathan couldnt really give an answer so she walked away. They hugged and “made up”. But charlotte is clearly still hurt.

Holly had her baby!:)

Marnie was the one who showed up to James farewell. His girlfriend also came aswell.
Marnie, Chloe & Nathan continued to speak about Charlotte. Theyre obviously jealous and obsessed with her 😂

Kyle proposed to his now fiance.

thats all folks!

Reactions: 7
… Sophie doesn’t want involved but couldn’t wait to bring it up?
I get where Sophie is coming from I think Marnie and the mean gang really seemed to want Sophie to just let loose and witch about Charlotte but with Charlotte I think Sophie feel comfortable telling her how she feels…. Or she’s just 2 faced hahaha

Reactions: 4
The sun are reporting Gary will be back again for the next series and that they will be filming in Thailand. Hope the producers learnt from this last series that they need space in the villas especially if the kids are involved too or they're most likely going to get Cyprus 2.0 again

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
The sun are reporting Gary will be back again for the next series and that they will be filming in Thailand. Hope the producers learnt from this last series that they need space in the villas especially if the kids are involved too or they're most likely going to get Cyprus 2.0 again
Not a chance! The production team do it on purpose for drama

Reactions: 5
Just had to Google what she actually does! -

'Sophie runs a haircare brand called Mane London which she launched last year when she opened up about embracing her naturally curly hair after suffering from alopecia. Like many reality stars, she also makes a mint on OnlyFans.

Sophie previously hosted the official Geordie Shore podcast with co-star Nathan Henry and, earlier this year, she revealed she was launching a podcast of her very own in an exciting social media post.'

What has she done to her face???

I don’t think there’s one of them who hasn’t completely changed their face.

Reactions: 3
Can't they just leave the kids at home?! 😴

Was it really necessary for Charlotte to message Nathan’s agent ? GS was Charlottes entire identity, she lived for it and becoming a mum wouldn’t change that but I feel like Jake has a massive influence on her attitude change. He was so rude on the trip and I also watched an interview where Marnie said that they had cleaners come in and half the time they couldn’t find a broom or anything because the cleaners would come to clean. It makes sense, most villas are serviced. Jordan seems a little on the gay side but he is such a positive energy, I don’t believe his Sophie’s “one”.. I also miss Bethan, they don’t even mention her like she didn’t exist. Breaks my heart, she was so genuine.

Was it really necessary for Charlotte to message Nathan’s agent ? GS was Charlottes entire identity, she lived for it and becoming a mum wouldn’t change that but I feel like Jake has a massive influence on her attitude change. He was so rude on the trip and I also watched an interview where Marnie said that they had cleaners come in and half the time they couldn’t find a broom or anything because the cleaners would come to clean. It makes sense, most villas are serviced. Jordan seems a little on the gay side but he is such a positive energy, I don’t believe his Sophie’s “one”.. I also miss Bethan, they don’t even mention her like she didn’t exist. Breaks my heart, she was so genuine.
I think the saving grace podcast is quite bitchy? Why have Marnie on her other podcasts have been same why not have the opposite party on so they can defend themselves? This whole #bekind really has went out the window

Reactions: 2
I think the saving grace podcast is quite bitchy? Why have Marnie on her other podcasts have been same why not have the opposite party on so they can defend themselves? This whole #bekind really has went out the window
I didn’t watch the whole thing, it’s the theme with reality TV stars and podcasts. It’s like Ella and Dom from Australia’s MAFS (I’m from Aus) they claim it was about “being kind” because they were so horribly treated and the podcast is typical mean girl behaviour.. i do believe Marnie when she said cleaners attended the villa, I don’t think that is a lie. I also believe Sophie talks tit about Charlotte behind her back and careful not to do it on camera. That’s why they pushing so hard to get her to crack and say something, she would 100% be agreeing with the group behind charlottes back.
---
Bethan was an absolute bully???
When? I never seen it, I only seen her behave like a jealous girlfriend towards Abbie because of Beau and she would always defend Chloe oh and the run with Nat..

I didn’t watch the whole thing, it’s the theme with reality TV stars and podcasts. It’s like Ella and Dom from Australia’s MAFS (I’m from Aus) they claim it was about “being kind” because they were so horribly treated and the podcast is typical mean girl behaviour.. i do believe Marnie when she said cleaners attended the villa, I don’t think that is a lie. I also believe Sophie talks tit about Charlotte behind her back and careful not to do it on camera. That’s why they pushing so hard to get her to crack and say something, she would 100% be agreeing with the group behind charlottes back.
---

When? I never seen it, I only seen her behave like a jealous girlfriend towards Abbie because of Beau and she would always defend Chloe oh and the run with Nat..
They all witch about each other and I bet Sophie does witch about Charlotte can you imagine st their age it’s proper sad

---

I remember seeing that, it's funny how the girls in the house just argue with each other not really seeing the bigger picture that the guy they are fighting over has said different things to them. Although I did side with Nathan when he defended Abbie and Chloe called him a t-shirt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
I remember seeing that, it's funny how the girls in the house just argue with each other not really seeing the bigger picture that the guy they are fighting over has said different things to them. Although I did side with Nathan when he defended Abbie and Chloe called him a t-shirt :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
In s15 I found myself agreeing with Nathan just seeing chloe on tv does my tits in she'd been doing the same attention seeking things for a few years at this point no wonder Nathan lost his rag at her can't stand him now his ego is just redic

There's behaving like a 'jealous girlfriend' and then there's literally roaring in Abbie’s face that she was not allowed speak to Beau

Bethan was vile.
She screamed at Beau because he hadn’t asked her to get into the hot tub with her too 😂