Geordie Princess Julie #16 plastic gangster who’s faked having cancer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rooms going need closed down by time she finished imagine Piss and tit outa Ralph cos she can’t be f to take him out

Reactions: 4
She’s going on about how she’s spent a granddd on this hotel etc, but it’s been worth it…
Like What? To sit stuck in a hotel room drinking on her own 🥱

Reactions: 2
She’s going on about how she’s spent a granddd on this hotel etc, but it’s been worth it…
Like What? To sit stuck in a hotel room drinking on her own 🥱
Idk why people give her money when she boasts about spending loads of money on an unnecessary hotel, random crap then the next minute she’s crying because she has no money for food 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

So whats her next move? Is she going back to the house and not bothering to pay her rent or just going to live her days in the hotel and wait till the council supposedly rehome her?
How the landlord or agency have even let her move back in is beyond me. Maybe the landlord is mortgage free who knows but shes a liability and probably stinking the house out destroying it.

Reactions: 3
Is she staying another night at the hotel? Thought she would be out by now. Did she go to her mums for breakfast this morning?

So whats her next move? Is she going back to the house and not bothering to pay her rent or just going to live her days in the hotel and wait till the council supposedly rehome her?
How the landlord or agency have even let her move back in is beyond me. Maybe the landlord is mortgage free who knows but shes a liability and probably stinking the house out destroying it.
Prob cost landlord 10k pls just gut the place back again after she’s been in it
---
My offer for the next thread name: junkie julez breaks all the rulez
Can u add jizzy in there to lol

Reactions: 1
I can’t even watch her lives anymore!! I’d rather get the highlights from here cos she just piss farts around with her tits hanging out

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“All you people working are paying for my hotel through my benefits, who’s laughing now” Then said yous have all paid through your tax and MOT fml

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s in the jacuzzi least the chlorine will get rid of any bacteria lurking in the cracks 😂😂😂

• Sick
Hasn’t she said she needs ID to set up an account though? We all knew from the pretend scratch card the only ID she has is a bank card 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.