Geordie Princess Julie #16 plastic gangster who’s faked having cancer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just cant wait to see what will happen once she is spent up in the hotel...if the "girls" continue to donate after seeing her spend like that then no saving these lot.

Reactions: 3
Now she’s back to crying.
Her bubble of trying to live like pretty woman all weekend has been burst 🤣🤣
---
She’s on live whilst on phone crying,
You can’t hear her can just see her crying… why would you even keep the live on when your crying to your Mam 🙄
---
🎵 it must of been love but it’s over now
---
She’s crying cos her Mam found out about her other OD cos the trolls put it all over the internet, yet she was the one who told the whole of the internet 🤔
She will never ever take responsibility for anything!
---
Like she goes on about how much she loves her family and wants to keep them out of her drama but does she never think “what if my Mam sees this” whilst live streaming and shes pretending to be unconscious or knocking back pills!! She’s vile

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s crying because she knows she has to leave the hotel and go back home, she’s on a downer.
It’s the same cycle with Julie always chasing a high whether it’s spending money or druigs. Then she hits huge lows when the money or drugs runs out.

crying but not one tear shed & she will soon turn the crying from my mam to I can’t go back there guys I will OD again I need to stay here and the begging for money starts. Same old cycle. That false wining voice goes right through me so I’ve turned off and watching Shann on ig be just as up & down as julie

Reactions: 5
What is she crying about now?!
---
Is she just on live crying so people will feel sorry for her and give her more free tit?

She’s crying because she knows she has to leave the hotel and go back home, she’s on a downer.
It’s the same cycle with Julie always chasing a high whether it’s spending money or druigs. Then she hits huge lows when the money or drugs runs out.

crying but not one tear shed & she will soon turn the crying from my mam to I can’t go back there guys I will OD again I need to stay here and the begging for money starts. Same old cycle. That false wining voice goes right through me so I’ve turned off and watching Shann on ig be just as up & down as julie
That Shann is another absolute lunatic. I can’t cope with her, she’s a proper Narc.
---
Julie topping herself again, this will be so she doesn’t have to pay the hotel bill cuz the ambulance will cart her off to hospital. It’s ok Julie, we will tell the Marriott ya address!

Do we think Julie has always had some kind of mental health issue or is it all the drugs?

im just trying to get my head around how she's come to this lifestyle all the manipulation, lies, strange behaviour ect..

Do we think Julie has always had some kind of mental health issue or is it all the drugs?

im just trying to get my head around how she's come to this lifestyle all the manipulation, lies, strange behaviour ect..
She says she’s suffered with mental health since being young.
Still no excuse for being a vile lying bleep

Now see I don’t necessarily agree with what you just said.
Reason being a lot of people have issues with Mental Health, it’s a huge issue in todays society.
But I don’t think everyone who lies, manipulates, acts strange has Mental Health issues.
I think some people are inherently evil on the inside.
I sometimes think society does a disservice to people with Mental Health issues by throwing that diagnosis onto people who are just evil MF’s.
I think Julie knows exactly what’s she’s doing and saying and how to manipulate to get what she wants.
I don’t think she has bad Mental Health.
I think she’s very clever in that jacked up dirty, festering little brain of hers.
But, I’m no expert and that’s just my opinion. X

Reactions: 8
Now see I don’t necessarily agree with what you just said.
Reason being a lot of people have issues with Mental Health, it’s a huge issue in todays society.
But I don’t think everyone who lies, manipulates, acts strange has Mental Health issues.
I think some people are inherently evil on the inside.
I sometimes think society does a disservice to people with Mental Health issues by throwing that diagnosis onto people who are just evil MF’s.
I think Julie knows exactly what’s she’s doing and saying and how to manipulate to get what she wants.
I don’t think she has bad Mental Health.
I think she’s very clever in that jacked up dirty, festering little brain of hers.
But, I’m no expert and that’s just my opinion. X
I agree with this, she’s manipulating people to get them to feel sorry for her so they give her money. I do think she has mental health but not in a depressed manner, I think she’s a sociopath which is mental health disorder.

I agree with this, she’s manipulating people to get them to feel sorry for her so they give her money. I do think she has mental health but not in a depressed manner, I think she’s a sociopath which is mental health disorder.
I totally believe she’s a Sociopath.

Someone’s with her in the hotel room now, they’re having a a great time laughing and carrying on, couldn’t make out if it was male or female but here’s a screenshot!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Someone’s with her in the hotel room now, they’re having a a great time laughing and carrying on, couldn’t make out if it was male or female but here’s a screenshot!
well shes put me off watermelons 🤢 that bathing suit 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.