Geordie Princess Julie #16 plastic gangster who’s faked having cancer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She thinks she can smoke in room but not bathroom! Wtf now she ordering Champagne and Strawberries

Reactions: 1
£70 for the bottle with 4 strawberries!!
She will be back to begging tomorrow 😏
---
Proper ripped off, its £44 in Tesco lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
She doesnt care one bit for ralphie and the disruption to him. Hes gone from decent walks daily to being barely took out the house and now getting locked in on his own for days...now hes stuck in a hotel room and im betting no decent dog food just treats. Give him up julie for gods sake.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
She went in a shop earlier and asked for the owner because she was after £200 of coke. She also said John's mum has never been there for him and he was SA by his dad. She needs to leave the poor bloke alone. Says she will look him in the eye when he is sent down. Said it's ok that she has spent a fortune on the hotel because she will make double back making her OF content she has yet to take so much as a photo. She ordered about 8 plates of food last night and it's all on the side untouched. Ralphie hasn't been taken out for a walk just cooped up in one room. Owes that lady money but said she will put it in the bank when the police have been, but just been paid so why does she need to go and put it back in the bank (that women will never see that money again) said she was put into a coma with a tube up her nose well we all know she would of been live to show that off if that was the case. Claims to of been off the drink for 4 years and only just started again because of what John has put her through..

I think that's all I have caught today. Just bullshit after bullshit basically

Reactions: 7
i couldn't give to shits if she's fed but i wish she would get someone to get ralphie, my heart breaks for him 💔 Jizzy Jules is her new name, another overdose to chase the fame...

i couldn't give to shits if she's fed but i wish she would get someone to get ralphie, my heart breaks for him 💔 Jizzy Jules is her new name, another overdose to chase the fame...
Jizzy Jules hahahaha proper cracks me up

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Right ladies and gents I’ve just seen a tiktok and she is at the Marriott hotel which is next to the metro centre. You can spit on her house from there and I can tell you now that hotel will not appreciate her smoking in those rooms

Right ladies and gents I’ve just seen a tiktok and she is at the Marriott hotel which is next to the metro centre. You can spit on her house from there and I can tell you now that hotel will not appreciate her smoking in those rooms
There’s no way it’s 750 either!
---
It says pets not allowed though?

Reactions: 4
It 100% is the Marriott.. the pics of the rooms are the same as what she’s in but it does say no pets on everything I’ve seen, there’s no way she could have sneaked him in?
No doubt people will be ringing the hotel relentlessly 😂😂😂

I’ve stayed there and all in one of the themed rooms which was about £186 so she’s talking BS

It 100% is the Marriott.. the pics of the rooms are the same as what she’s in but it does say no pets on everything I’ve seen, there’s no way she could have sneaked him in?
No dogs allowed except service dogs. So unless she's used that line...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.