Geordie Princess Julie #16 plastic gangster who’s faked having cancer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just want to say thank you to the person who text the police hope they can intervene before it ends up with people being injured

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Just want to say thank you to the person who text the police hope they can intervene before it ends up with people being injured
I just hope they take it serious and actually turn up.
Can’t just be a coincidence that Carly has left after the police has been mentioned though
---
Ahhh I should have mentioned to them how she’s broke in to this property too!!
Will it be classed as squatting?

Reactions: 3
I just hope they take it serious and actually turn up.
Can’t just be a coincidence that Carly has left after the police has been mentioned though
What the hell is Carly thinking tho like what in her right mind was she think ahhhhh i’l go along and help Julie out and the bairn can tag along

Reactions: 8
Why does anyone get involved with her knowing how every other person before them a has had their lives ruined immediately after meeting her? They're like bleeping lemmings.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You can’t go live Junkie and say all what you’ve said and done what you’ve done and then pause the live when it gets bloody good!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
she's gonna blag herself out of this yet again, im hoping not but ffs it's gonna happen, but hoooow?! how many chances do people really get when it comes to things like this?!
there's been planning, the intent to harm, all sorts today, such proof that'll go nowhere😡

Reactions: 5
She will cry ohhh the trolls ruining my life.. nothing about her threats and being a massive gob shite

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.