Geordie Princess Julie #16 plastic gangster who’s faked having cancer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hotels 79 quid a night n she’s got no hot tub on her balcony cuz there is no balcony the dopey knobhead.
she’s acting like it’s this 5* hotel, it’s not.
Its a bog standard hotel people stay in when travelling, Premier inns better tbh.
They have no rooms/suites that are £700 a night.
Poor cows more delusional than ever.
think she means 7-9 quid a night 🤣🤣 she's a nobhead

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Should we start thinking of a new thread name we’re gonna probably end up at 1000 soon the way she’s going off the rails

Someone called her Julie jizzy knickers the other day which I thought was hilarious

Reactions: 3
Should we start thinking of a new thread name we’re gonna probably end up at 1000 soon the way she’s going off the rails

Someone called her Julie jizzy knickers the other day which I thought was hilarious
I’ve had a think of a few …..

Julie likes her knickers cummy, no one likes her not even her mummy

Jizzy Julie likes to brag, but then she begs for a fag

Julie jizzy knickers keeps having an overdose, when was the last time she washed no one knows

Julie jizzy knickers smells like a rat, she’s lost 7 stone but she’s still fat

Julie jizzy knickers likes to use other people’s baths, her lies don’t add up, she can’t do the maths

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Julie jizzy knickers likes to use other peoples baths her lies don’t add up and is a massive spraff (spraff means beg up here in Julie land)

Junkie : doesn’t bath, lives of hotel NHS, fakes deaths and sa
---
Junkie beg who doesn’t bath unless she’s told to by a one night stand 🤣

• Haha
Junkie : doesn’t bath, lives of hotel NHS, fakes deaths and sa
---
Junkie beg who doesn’t bath unless she’s told to by a one night stand 🤣
Eeee it just screams Rotter! Having a bath with a one night stand 🤮🤮🦠🦠🦠

Now she's gassed that she's been verified on insta! Yet you pay to be able to get the blue tick 😏.
She must think we are stupid.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now she's gassed that she's been verified on insta! Yet you pay to be able to get the blue tick 😏.
She must think we are stupid.
You can pay 11.99 per month for that as a civilian so she’s probably done that, why the hell would Insta waste their time on a junkie from dunston 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor ralphie keeps barking and crying 😩
He’s literally stuck in a hotel room with her, probably no doubt doing his toilet in the room too!!!

• Sad
Courtney is owned money jules is saying I’ll pay u soon as police have gone yayaya! Also said all good is on tab to her room so wen she leaves will have pay bill but she also said no money in my card I have it in cash….

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.