Geordie Princess Julie #12 Liar liar compulsive liar, your hair is greasier than a deep fat frier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s Mark? Where was John throughout this?

I have too many questions.
**UPDATE** JULIE Just sat in her kitchen chain smoking roll ups from 7ish to around 12pm doing nothing but randomly talking shite about only fans and how she's gonna be a full time influencer, John went to his grandads around 9pm.. Julie does a battle with sum ex herion addict (who was in the bath) a chap called Mark around 40 years old. He was trying it on straight away , a slimy kind of bloke ,They flirt and talk about the old days when they used to do smack together, an ex friend of John apparently, they arrange for him to come over for a 'date' because Julie is scared of the 👻 ghosts again in the house all of a sudden. He says should a get a taxi Julie? She says yes I'll come off live in a minute.(so much for 12 hour live) Julie then talks for 30 mins about how her and John are not together.(even though they were kissing and cuddle earlier on and talking about shagging) Then says ill be bk in 10 mins minutes girls ,just ringing mark...she goes offline around midnight or just after ,and dint come back on.. so no make up live ,no make up room ...no nothing ..litrally nothing haha. poor John.. haha ..hes such a mug ...who could of guessed she would do nothing she said....a wonder how her date went 😂with her fellow ex smack 🐀

Any bets she wont even have that marks name mentioned today..she will try her best to keep it from John now

Thread suggestion..... herion mark ,Julie ,John all in a bed ...a stinking one.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Any bets she wont even have that marks name mentioned today..she will try her best to keep it from John now
Or she’ll come back bragging about stuff that went on when really she probably just went and lay in her minging infested pit on her own

Remember all those times she bragged about arranging to go and meet James and all the texts he was sending her and he didn’t even have her number 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Geordie Princess #13 Parcels and evictions were a sham, watch out for Junkie's next scam!
So I created thread but not sure how to link here 🫣 I’ve never done it before sorry

Reactions: 1
How have I only just seen this 🤢
Why are her feet black!!
She’s doing a good job of getting her feet up to her head mind with all her mobility and joint/bone problems 🙄
This is a total scruffy bleep who has no quarms smoking discarded tabs from outside pubs ect . She's absolutely stinking ,a still can't believe she's got such a hold over all these girls..but a bet really there's about 10 real lackys..who actually send stuff .. the other 30 are people like me who love to watch the real life Jeremy Kyle show...its dark comedy and she don't even realise..I'd send her money just to watch her get pissed and make a fool of herself. . It was so funny watching her waddle about in bright pink and neo green at 5ft and 20 stone . Like Howard the duck...getting laughed at..

Someone link i
Geordie Princess #13 Parcels and evictions were a sham, watch out for Junkie's next scam!
So I created thread but not sure how to link here 🫣 I’ve never done it before sorry
Someone link it for us xx

She's tragic.. but because she's evil...she deserves it..she's a nasty piece of work....smack heads are always changed in the head..it does sumthing to them...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.